• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How About DV 2019?

I have applied for a 2019 dv lottery, but I'm a little bit confused when i think about living in united states, how are the cost of living?, how about the job availability?
I am a contestant from Tanzania!

I have applied for a 2019 dv lottery, but I'm a little bit confused when i think about living in united states, how are the cost of living?, how about the job availability?
I am a contestant from Tanzania!

Wait to see if you are selected before you start spending time trying to figure out how to move. IF you are selected, you will still have many months to figure it all out.

Wait to see if you are selected before you start spending time trying to figure out how to move. IF you are selected, you will still have many months to figure it all out.
Yeah , what you're saying is true .... I know it's a lottery but I was just curious and eager to know !
But thanks anyway susie

Yeah , what you're saying is true .... I know it's a lottery but I was just curious and eager to know !
But thanks anyway susie

There’s a thread going a page or two back about where to move to. But honestly we have seen people enter then spend the next 6 months planning their move then get crushed when they’re not selected. Best approach is to enter, set a calendar reminder about draw date, and then forget it till then.

There’s a thread going a page or two back about where to move to. But honestly we have seen people enter then spend the next 6 months planning their move then get crushed when they’re not selected. Best approach is to enter, set a calendar reminder about draw date, and then forget it till then.

Excellent advice.

Thanks susie

Alright. Here we go again. Just successfully applied and life goes on.
Good luck to all.

I just applied and might have done an oopsie. It's been a long and horrible day and I'm hoping this won't matter but would like to hear from those of you who are more knowledgeable. When it asked highest level of education I put University Degree, even though I since completed a Graduate Diploma. Is this going to matter in the event I get selected and fill out the next lot of forms including education history and I include this Graduate Diploma? Fingers crossed I haven't botched it, I was selected this year but with a too high number for OC.

I just applied and might have done an oopsie. It's been a long and horrible day and I'm hoping this won't matter but would like to hear from those of you who are more knowledgeable. When it asked highest level of education I put University Degree, even though I since completed a Graduate Diploma. Is this going to matter in the event I get selected and fill out the next lot of forms including education history and I include this Graduate Diploma? Fingers crossed I haven't botched it, I was selected this year but with a too high number for OC.

Doesn’t matter.

Just submitted application yesterday.
On the page I saw that the "check your application" was moved to May 15?
Is that really the case that they moved this date because of the problems they had in October?