Houston Asylum seekers 2019

Hey guys! I got an update from my lawyer regarding all the delays for decisions and interviews that happening now. I had my interview in the NJ office and I've been waiting for a decision on my rebuttal since May and my other friends also waiting for their decision and interview. Apparently, NJ office is a ghost town now so basically, no interview going on there, cuz most of AO went to the south (probably south border) to speed up the asylum process down there as thousand new applicants are pouring in that region.

Hey guys! I got an update from my lawyer regarding all the delays for decisions and interviews that happening now. I had my interview in the NJ office and I've been waiting for a decision on my rebuttal since May and my other friends also waiting for their decision and interview. Apparently, NJ office is a ghost town now so basically, no interview going on there, cuz most of AO went to the south (probably south border) to speed up the asylum process down there as thousand new applicants are pouring in that region.
Probably whats happening in Houston Asylum office too. how long are we going to wait?

This is the email asylum office sent to one of my lawyer’s client.

Dear U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Newark Asylum Office and Boston Asylum Sub-Office Stakeholder,

This message is to notify you that, in response to shifting priorities and the continued influx of cases at the Southwest Border, both the Newark Asylum Office and the Sub Office in Boston will be diverting a greater number of staff to the APSO caseload. Effective Monday, August 19th, both offices will assign a majority of interviewing officers to the Credible Fear/Reasonable Fear workload. Officers will continue to travel to the Southwest border, and an increased number of officers will be assigned to interview Credible Fear and Reasonable Fear cases either in-person or telephonically from the home offices.

This will necessarily have an impact on our Affirmative caseload. We intend to continue to interview a small number of cases in the Newark (Lyndhurst) office. In Boston, staff will continue to complete the process of interviewed cases, but no new interviews will be scheduled for the time being. In both offices, the caseload will be monitored and we will resume a more robust interview schedule as soon as possible. To the extent that cases are scheduled for an interview at all, the scheduling will continue to follow existing priorities. We will continue to maintain and schedule cases from our ‘expedite’ list and our ‘short-notice’ list, although, of course, the opportunities to do so will diminish.

We are disappointed not to be able to continue to cut into our backlog or to adjudicate affirmative cases. We appreciate your understanding.

Submit asylum application in August 2019, and biometric done within 2 weeks, and waiting for interview call. Application submitted at San Francisco, CA. Any idea how long will take to call for interview as per LIFO ?

Submit asylum application in August 2019, and biometric done within 2 weeks, and waiting for interview call. Application submitted at San Francisco, CA. Any idea how long will take to call for interview as per LIFO ?
apparently, a lot of people who applied in August 2019 haven't got interviews.
There has been a starnge lack of activity on the forum since September.
I just saw one guys from San Farnsisco who applied in early October and was interviewed in November 2019.

I was applied asylum August 2018 and my wife so dependent in my applicarion after that we did fingerprints and interviewed in December 2018 after 1 year my wife get fingerprint notice and interview notice my question that why uscis send notice to dependent applicant