Houston Asylum seekers 2019

I was applied asylum August 2018 and my wife so dependent in my applicarion after that we did fingerprints and interviewed in December 2018 after 1 year my wife get fingerprint notice and interview notice my question that why uscis send notice to dependent applicant
They probably want to see whether your wife verifies your statements or contradicts them

Applied in Texas Center / ASC for us is Alexandria-Arlington as we are living in Virginia

• Applied 19th June 2020 (Family of 4 - Myself, wife and Two young Daughters)
  • USCIS Received it on 23rd June 2020 (clock started on same date)
  • Received i-797 notice on 10th July (Notice date is 26th June 2020)
  • Received Bio-Metrics notice in Mail (Only for myself and one daughter / No Notice or Appointment for Wife and Other daughter) on 20th July (with an appointment for 21st July 2020) The notice for Bio-Metrics was issued on 8th July 2020
  • We made an attempt to have Bio-Metrics for "All of us" and got lucky, They pulled records from system for wife and other daughter and allowed them to have their finger prints and pictures done.

Applied in Texas Center / ASC for us is Alexandria-Arlington as we are living in Virginia

• Received Bio-Metrics notice in Mail (Only for myself and one daughter / No Notice or Appointment for Wife and Other daughter) on 20th July (with an appointment for 21st July 2020) The notice for Bio-Metrics was issued on 8th July 2020
  • We made an attempt to have Bio-Metrics for "All of us" and got lucky, They pulled records from system for wife and other daughter and allowed them to have their finger prints and pictures done.
Good luck @Abhatti

Did you get any update on interview date yet? It'll tell us if its still LIFO system working

Wondering if minors (daughters in your case) also need to attend the interview & court hearings?

Good luck @Abhatti

Did you get any update on interview date yet? It'll tell us if its still LIFO system working

Wondering if minors (daughters in your case) also need to attend the interview & court hearings?

Well, No. It just says "The next step is an interview" . We are new anyway and its not even been a month so i am not raising my expectations high for a quick interview slot unless i am extremely luck

But i am wondering, there are 2 portals to check case status,

1. egov.uscis.gov (shows and recognize my receipt #)
2. my.uscis.gov ( does not show or recognize my receipt #)

Accordin

g to USCIS website Alexandria ASC is closed and the only ASC in Virginia is Norfolk which will reopen on July 27. How did you get an ASC appointment !

Accordin

g to USCIS website Alexandria ASC is closed and the only ASC in Virginia is Norfolk which will reopen on July 27. How did you get an ASC appointment !

I was there yesterday and few other folks as well who did their bio-metrics done

i didn't apply for any appointment, the letter came to my mail which stated i have to visit Alexandria

I "already" visited ASC in Alexandria for "Bio-Metrics.

For Kids / Wife, yes they are required to be with you for interview so that they can verify them as your family and their presence in USA. But they wont be asked questions

I "already" visited ASC in Alexandria for "Bio-Metrics.

For Kids / Wife, yes they are required to be with you for interview so that they can verify them as your family and their presence in USA. But they wont be asked questions
Thanks! I was little concerned about ....One won't be comfortable with telling all the horror stories to asylum officer in front of little kids, you know

Well, i am just an applicant like you. I can tell so far what i know but it is up to officer to decide whether he / she would like to have a chat with all family members or no ?
Apparently its not required