Hopefully, the LAST thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 filers

wow, you did your fp on 11/13 and got approved three days later?

I guess it\'s a new record.
Cograts and all you hard work paid back in some sense:)

Mightycount, what are your other details like EB Category, PD, etc?

I also did FP on the same day at the same centre. I hope something would work out to me also! When I chcked with IIO yesterday, she said they have recd. the cleared FP from FBI and the case is pending review. How come your case has come up so fast!!

Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS AND ALL THE BEST!!

Age out case is ...

when your dependant turns the age 21 some time soon and thus stops being your dependant. My understanding is that there\'s no regulation in such cases and INS is trying to avoid them..

Thank you all for your kind words. I hope we should be able to finish this list up very soon. Good luck to you all!

Oh, and my PD was always current.

Congrats MC.. Of all the April guys you deserved the most for all the hardwork you have been doing..

Congrats MC.. Of all the April guys you deserved the most for all the hardwork you have been doing..

Mighty Count, great news!

Congratulations. It gives me great pleasure to hear about your approval. It certainly gives much hope to all other April mailers.

See how "Almighty" takes care of those who take "mighty good" care of themselves :)

mighty count, thanks and btw, gaga\'s case is approved. If you have time, pls. re-update

So basically we have approx 11 approvals before MAY ND still waiting......
Anyone else with LATE APRIL ND\'S called IIO to check if case is assigned yet?

Summary as of 11/23

Added my own approval and couple of updates since last summary was out. My category was EB2, although I don\'t think it mattered.

BTW, I also got the "hard" approval notices in mail on 11/20. Will go for stamping some time next week. It\'s been a damn while since I\'ve been this lucky last time ;-)

Again, thanks for all your kind words. I hope neither of us will have to wait for much longer.

a basic question

I am a new bee here. kept on hearing AVM. What does that mean and how do i get access to it. I did fp on schedule at Orkland center on 10/19.

Thanks

No Title

cnznk,
Automated Voice Message system, Call (949)831-8427 to access it. It\'s basically INS information line where one can get their case specific information. One can also talk to IIO (INS Information Officer) if called during business hours. This line may be very busy especially during business hours due to somany people waiting on line to talk to an IIO.

Goodluck
PCee

did FP today at san jose ASC

I did early fp on 11/23 (scheduled 12/11).
I went there around 2 o\'clock came out within 10 minutes.
Still waiting for my wife\'s FP notice. Also asked about my wife
not receving FP, they said she has wait for notice.

Also spoke to IIO today,
she said application can be in different shell may because of
we didn\'t receive FP notice together. She didn\'t provide any more information. My case also not updated in AVM about sending out
FP notice. Even IIO had no clue that FP was sent out for my case.
I am waiting with my fingers crossed for my wife\'s FP. Both of our application was sent out same day and has same RD & ND. But our case numbers differ by 30. Any thoughts ?

FP done 11/23

OK, I couldn\'t resist. Done the FP today, one day ahead of schedule.
It was the right decision because at 11:00 AM the office was empty. I\'ve got myself, wife and son done in 20 minutes sharp.

Great people at the S.Jose\' office, I hope the rest of the INS is like them.

OK, not the countdown before AD, it has been a loooooong journey.

Thanks Mighty. I suggest everyone else to post only meaningful information or this thread will be too long too soon.