Hopefully, the LAST thread for April\'01 CSC I-485 filers

Checked with FBI results sent to INS

FBI says they recieved my spouse\'s results the same day(11/21 as scheduled) and sent it the same day, mine the next day recieved and sent to INS
 I see on the board that for many AVM has updated when they sent the FP notice and when the prints were collected for me no change since the beginning.
RD-Apr 11 ND- May 15 WAC 01-184-***** FP 11/21

You may add my case

MM ... Phoenix .. RD 4/15 .. ND 6/28 ..WAC# 01-223 AP July .. EAD Nov ... FP recd 10/9 FP done(sch) 10/13(11/3) 485 Approved 11/26

FP was Done last week, AVM Updated today. New Type of AVM message !!

Message is kind of : \'On Nov 26, Received Finger Print Review for you I-485 Application to adjust status. Further Processing has been resumed on your application. We\'ll let you know as soon decision is made.\'

I suppose earlier people were getting message like \'Collected Finger Print. Pending Review\'.

INS must have changed the AVM to avoid confusion arising from \'Pending Review\' wordings.

FP is done today 11/28 as scheduled at San Jose office(Story RD)

My appointment is at 9:00 am. It only took me 15 minutes and no wait at all.

how many people filed I-485 on April,01 not received their FP yet?

Hi, everyone:
my I-485 RD:April 4 ND is April 20,01, wac-01-163-*, had not received FP notice yet, lawyer sent fax three times, no response from INS.
anyone on the same situation? or anyone has any suggestion? please post.
thank you.

user2000_scu which area are you in?

I filed a bit later than you did and I still haven\'t got my FP notice.

nologic algo, your case has moved further

The AVM message earlier said, "...Pending Review". INS collected your finger prints from ASC earlier (was it Nov 16th?) and sent it to the agency (FBI/CIA). It seems like they have received the results from FBI and are now further processing your case.

It is a good sign. Remember the message earlier said, "...Collected Finger Prints.. and are PENDING REVIEW". It seems like your finger print review process is over. Good luck.

My AVM message still repeats the same message that says "Collected... and Pending Review". I did my FP on 11/02.

INS changed the message not to avoid confusion, but to report to you that your case has progressed.

mighty count another approval with May ND. Pls. update Mark01\'s wife in your list. thanks

Pump: Sorry for confusion. This is the Only Message in AVM for my case

Hi Pump,
I was just mentioning the other fellows AVM message \'Collected FP, Pending Review\' just like yours one as well.

In my case, I checked it yesterday and it was the the only message after FP. Earlier it was for finger notice sent to me.

Thats why I said, INS has changed their AVM in case of FP. B\'cos couple of more guys are also having the same message.

Good Luck to all of us :)

nologic algo, AVM message Updates are not 100% reliable

We know that AVM messages are updated for some folks while lot of us still wait for AVMs to get updated. All we can derive from AVM is satisfaction that at least an event occurred on our case. For you anyways, it is a good sign that there was an update.

I wish you good luck. And No, you did not cause any confusion. Please keep sharing your experiences on the board. It definitely helps others discern any patterns of changes in INS behavior.

I am happy for you!

Hi, Mighty:

You are so lucky. I am happy for you! You did finger print on 11/13, and got approved on 11/16. It\'s amazing! Congratulations.

Is that mean, after finger print, we can do nothing except waiting?
My ND is 4/24/01, when I checked the auto system, finger print results not update yet. Is it right?

Also, please update my information. My EAD was approved on 11/27/01, the new card is in order.

Thanks a lot.

Ying

Fingerprinting.

Guys,
I did my fingerprinting on 10/16/01. Whenever I call AVM I get the same old message "Your application is recieved .....It takes ...975 days". Is it normal or should I talk with IIO about this.
Thanks,
VBN

i did FP on Oct 31st and get same message. but we called IIO to make sure FP is

good quality. Suggest you do the same. but not sure why AVM is not getting updated. IIO told us that they got results from FBI and the quality is good for me and wife.