• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hidden winners 2012....................still possible!!!

Never lose hope!

Hello,
I am a DV 2012 winner from Bangladesh. I have never checked my entrant status since May 2011. I checked my e-mail in July 15, 2012 and got the reminder from KCC. Immediately I checked my status and came to know that I am selected.

I have sent the application forms (DSP-122 for me and DS-230 for myself and my spouse) and photographs on July 21, 2012. The applications have been delevered to KCC by DHL on July 25, 2012. But not yet received any notification from KCC.

Is there any chance to get 2NL? Thank you all in advance.

I think you have a chance. As soon as your case is processed, you will get the second NL, and then the interview. Get all your documents absolutely ready, and give your best at the interview. That's all that I can say.

Wish you best of luck!

Police clearance

I just called KCC. Well, I have got information that - My application was confirmed received and has been cleared for an appointment. But my case number not yet CURRENT and they havent scheduled an interview date yet. They told me that they will notify me through e-mail.

For information - my application has received by KCC on 24th July 2012 - the wait continues.

I think still there is a chance. May God give a chance to all of us who applied late.

bro u dont have enough time left. Start collecting doc. I m also from bangladesh. U need police clearance from india. That is really tough to get.

bro u dont have enough time left. Start collecting doc. I m also from bangladesh. U need police clearance from india. That is really tough to get.

I just got my interview appoint letter and the page has been updated too, Glory be to God, everyone who was notified late as a DV2012 winner and has sent their documents to KCC should please call KCC and check their emails and their confirmations online incase they have been scheduled an appointment.
Good luck to you all.

I just got my interview appoint letter and the page has been updated too, Glory be to God, everyone who was notified late as a DV2012 winner and has sent their documents to KCC should please call KCC and check their emails and their confirmations online incase they have been scheduled an appointment.
Good luck to you all.

I got my 2nd notification letter today as well...
Pls house go check and confirm u are good to go... we all good to go... smiles..

jack_syno@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:

Do I need Police clearance from India? But in the country wise information for collecting documents for India it is mentioned that "India doesn't issue a Police clearance certificate for non Indian applying from outside India"

any updates regarding 1st May 2012 winners

we hope to hear good & fair news about May 1st, 2012 winners.

which sidsmil

Thanks my friend. I got a hope by hearing from you. Don't forget to post updat here if u got any further notification from KCC. Similarly I also keep updating. I wish both of us may called for an interview....

If any other friends have any experience regarding this issue please share.

Hi, has anyone had this experience - the Dr at medicals asking for your port of entry and if you have relatives in the states ? What is your opinion about this ? Thanks

Attended the interview in Dhaka

Hello friends,

Sorry for comming back late. At last I had been called for interview on 23rd Aug at Dhaka USA embassy. As I told you before I am a DV 2012 applicant from Bangladesh and my DS-230, 122 form and pgotograph was received by KCC on 24th July 2012. 9th August I received 2NL and my interview was 23rd Aug.

My interview was so far good. I was able to submit all papers/documents that they have asked. After the interview Consular Officer said "you will get visa. your interview is successful. but we need time to complete our official work. That is Normal."

Then the Consular Officer gave me a greenish sheet in which he tick mark on Section 221(g) and written the comments "After completion of additional processing, immediately we will contact with you". No additional papers were asked.

Friends, we (me and my wife) are afraid because we don't have enough time only one month left. I am confused about the comments of Consular Officer. Do you think that interview was good?

It could be that he conducted the interview without requesting a visa number for you. He requested it after the interview.

It could be that he conducted the interview without requesting a visa number for you. He requested it after the interview.

Thanks my friend for replying. As i know by reading different post in the forum, KCC scheduled an interview only if there is a visa no available. Is it possible to conduct an interview without visa no? I have very little knowledge regarding this issue.

Thanks my friend for replying. As i know by reading different post in the forum, KCC scheduled an interview only if there is a visa no available. Is it possible to conduct an interview without visa no? I have very little knowledge regarding this issue.

@nkkhan81, any updates yet on ur end ? can we talk sometime on chat ?

@nkkhan81, any updates yet on ur end ? can we talk sometime on chat ?

Dear Loyal, no update after interview which was held on Aug 23. yes we can chat in Skype. My id is "nkkhan1981". I shall be available after 2 and half hour from now. Thanks my friend.

Did you pay all visa fees at the interview? How much totally in US dollars?
Are you single?
No spouse or children?

Did you pay all visa fees at the interview? How much totally in US dollars?
Are you single?
No spouse or children?

Yes my friend, I have paid visa fee for me and my spouse before the interview and submitted payment slip to consular officer. The amount was US$ 660 (330 each). We have no children but my wife is pregnent (2 months).

Were you married back when your electronic entry was submitted?
When did you marry?

Dear Raevsky, I have married in my won Country, in Bangladesh in June 2009. I applied for DV in October 2010 and my wife was included in the application.

Did she also participate in DV-2012? Did she mention you as a husband on her entry?
Did you both participate in DV-2011 and did you both include each other on your entries in DV-2011?
Did you both participate in DV-2010 and previous lotteries and did you both play single in all them?

Maybe they want to eliminate this type of possibility:
According to officers in
Addis Ababa, Accra, and Lagos, applicants engaging in sham marriages
rely on backdated marriage certificates, fake supporting documentation,
and staged wedding pictures to try to prove their marriage is
legitimate
Dhaka is not mentioned here though

Did she also participate in DV-2012? Did she mention you as a husband on her entry?
Did you both participate in DV-2011 and did you both include each other on your entries in DV-2011?
Did you both participate in DV-2010 and previous lotteries and did you both play single in all them?

Dear raevsky,

She also participated in DV-2012 and she mentioned me as her husband on her entry.

We both participated in DV-2011 programe too. We didn't play single there. We mentioned each other as spouse.

In DV-2010 and before, she never participated in DV but I used to participated in DV Programme as single.