• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hidden winners 2012....................still possible!!!

Then you should be fine anyway. If that is a check for fraudulent marriage, you are OK. If they are waiting for a visa number, you will get it too.

Then you should be fine anyway. If that is a check for fraudulent marriage, you are OK. If they are waiting for a visa number, you will get it too.

Thanks friend. I never thought that this type of check point could apply. But you are experience enough. I pray all of us will get Visa soon.

I got my visa , thank you God and I pray everyone of you get their visas soon before the ficasl year runs out. God bless ya all.

Thank you all of my friends in this thread and forum. I have picked up my visa on 3rd September (Thanks to Allah) exactly after 7 days of my interview. Sorry friends I was sick and I couldn't update my status in this forum. I have got lots of information and hope in this forum from all of my friends which helped me to got the visa finally.