• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hidden winners 2012....................still possible!!!

ha ha you think you are smart hhhh, first of all he has he own internet cafe when before he moved to USA ,also there is something called part-time job in america, and he works in internet cafe there as well as a part-time job,plus save all your bullshit and just go and ask him,if you wanna chat go somewhere else ,stupid as****!

again you should be lonely to come every time to check and comment on my thread hahahahah

No need for such language. This is an internet forum. Can you really expect people to believe what is an extraordinary news if you don't supply evidence?

I got the reminder email from KCC in July 13 and checked the status and found out as winner. I am so panicked because there is only two months left. I sent out the documents to KCC for the AOS since I am already in USA in OPT for One year.

Few things that I need to know:
1) In a rush I sent out the I 485 for the adjustment of status to USCIS including every required documents except the receipt of the payment from DOS which i dont have yet coz i was waiting for the reply form Kentucky Consular Office. So now, what would USCIS do wtih my application in this case. Will they reject my application or ask to send the receipt as soon as possible.?
2) I didnt know that we can send the payment $ 330 for dv lottery to DOS and was waiting for the response from Kentucky. However, I just came to know that we can send out the payment to make the process fast so i just sent the payment today.

So major concern here is what would USCIS do in this case and I am also thinking of going for the consular process which would be more faster so what do i do now to go for that process?

Did you originally check after the re-draw in July last year (after the first results were voided) and got a "Not Selected" message?

Did you originally check after the re-draw in July last year (after the first results were voided) and got a "Not Selected" message?

I never checked it before .....................

I just got the notification and found out that i was selected

I never checked it before .....................

I just got the notification and found out that i was selected

Ok thank you very much, that's helpful.

If you want help with your case, I suggest you post on the AOS 2012 thread. Lots of people in there going/went through your type of application and you will undoubtedly find lots of experienced people to answer your questions! Good luck, and don't worry about time. I think they must be prepared for lots of rush if they have taken the step to remind people to check their status like you.

I am not from africa, I'm from europe. I didn't check my status after july 2011 until 2 weeks ago, july 2012.
I got the email saying you have never checked your status.

the name of the guy is :
- ai134

by the way you are acting and talking just like a little kid, be polite like athor people over here ! i don't want to insulte anybody,but please respect athor people here, also to mention nobody force you to post on my thread!

I am not from africa, I'm from europe. I didn't check my status after july 2011 until 2 weeks ago, july 2012.
I got the email saying you have never checked your status.

ai134, thanks for your honesty.
This is too much, I am in stitches. I love being a lawyer. Unfaithful is pawned.

all those people were reminded by kcc to check their status. The reason for that was that they were first batch winners but have never accessed their records and verified their status. Kcc's conclusion was they were not aware of their wins and kcc reminded them to check their status.
That was not a notification, that was a reminder.

but it was clearly stated on their website that only those selected will be notified. So notifying ppl just a few (2) months to the end of fiscal year is very strange.

I was notified also that same day (13/07/12) and my major challenge is the short time left for the visa processing, knowing it takes an average of 3/4 months.

I hope i get the chance to be called up for an interview before the end of the fiscal year (30 sept, 2012) though.

You were notified much earlier, you just did not check your status. Notification is not necessarily the email you receiced. Adding your win to the website is a notification as well.
BTW, in previous year when second batch occurred, the statement was the same, only those selected will be notified. However, the word selected has a different meaning here, different from what is said in the law and what Kirit Amin meant.

but it was clearly stated on their website that only those selected will be notified. So notifying ppl just a few (2) months to the end of fiscal year is very strange.

I was notified also that same day (13/07/12) and my major challenge is the short time left for the visa processing, knowing it takes an average of 3/4 months.

I hope i get the chance to be called up for an interview before the end of the fiscal year (30 sept, 2012) though.

Did you check between July 15 2011 and July 13th 2012?

Never checked my status before July 15, 2012

Hello,
I am a DV 2012 winner from Bangladesh. I have never checked my entrant status since May 2011. I checked my e-mail in July 15, 2012 and got the reminder from KCC. Immediately I checked my status and came to know that I am selected.

I have sent the application forms (DSP-122 for me and DS-230 for myself and my spouse) and photographs on July 21, 2012. The applications have been delevered to KCC by DHL on July 25, 2012. But not yet received any notification from KCC.

Is there any chance to get 2NL? Thank you all in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am a DV 2012 winner from Bangladesh. I have never checked my entrant status since May 2011. I checked my e-mail in July 15, 2012 and got the reminder from KCC. Immediately I checked my status and came to know that I am selected.

I have sent the application forms (DSP-122 for me and DS-230 for myself and my spouse) and photographs on July 21, 2012. The applications have been delevered to KCC by DHL on July 25, 2012. But not yet received any notification from KCC.

We both in the same boat my friend. I just pray both get called up
for interview before the end of fiscal year.

The good news is that on their site, the Visa Bulletin states CURRENT for all regions which means there are still visas left we stand a chance.

The good news is that on their site, the Visa Bulletin states CURRENT for all regions which means there are still visas left we stand a chance.

Thanks my friend. I got a hope by hearing from you. Don't forget to post updat here if u got any further notification from KCC. Similarly I also keep updating. I wish both of us may called for an interview....

If any other friends have any experience regarding this issue please share.

Thanks my friend. I got a hope by hearing from you. Don't forget to post updat here if u got any further notification from KCC. Similarly I also keep updating. I wish both of us may called for an interview....

If any other friends have any experience regarding this issue please share.

Hello,

Prepare other documents in the meantime. you might not get enough time to preapare these after the interview is schedule.
1. passport valid more than 6 months,
2. police clearance certificate, I am not sure you need that from india as well, find details about that.
3. academic certificate, even registration card, admit card, library card, is also required
4. make sure you have signed same in DSP 122 and in passport.
5. marriage documents
6. birth registration card

Good luck

Just called to KCC

I just called KCC. Well, I have got information that - My application was confirmed received and has been cleared for an appointment. But my case number not yet CURRENT and they havent scheduled an interview date yet. They told me that they will notify me through e-mail.

For information - my application has received by KCC on 24th July 2012 - the wait continues.

I think still there is a chance. May God give a chance to all of us who applied late.

Get everything 100% to the mark!

I just called KCC. Well, I have got information that - My application was confirmed received and has been cleared for an appointment. But my case number not yet CURRENT and they havent scheduled an interview date yet. They told me that they will notify me through e-mail.

For information - my application has received by KCC on 24th July 2012 - the wait continues.

I think still there is a chance. May God give a chance to all of us who applied late.

All that I can say to you is; Get everything ready and ordered, not a single document or detail missing. Don't let the consular officer put you under administrative processing. Otherwise, you will lose your chance! You have to make the consular officer decide, during the interview, whether to give you the visa or not. If you happen to be in some of the unfortunate countries, whose citizens are put under administrative processing, then it would become very difficult for you!

i too got an email late july saying i hadnt checked my status and was selected. i had checked my status in may 2012 but wasnt selected during the first draw. i had no idea there was a second draw and i am upset they didnt notify us earlier. how was i supposed to know about the second draw? i checked in may wasnt selected never bothered to check again...definetely not my fault

by the way if sb gets this green card is it valid for ever even if sb never decides to move to the usa or does it expire?

Last edited by a moderator:

From their website, on the visa bulletin link, it states all regions CURRENT - meaning everyone stand a chance. No visa limit at this time. We will make it hopefully.

In my case, i was told - KCC is currently schedulling visa numbers for my region 2012AF000****