Help with H4 renewal

proteinpeptide

Registered Users (C)
My H1B and wife's H4 is expiring in March 09. I'm going to apply for renewal of my H1B very soon (I'm working on H1B). Currently, my wife is working on EAD (based on pending I485 application). She also has advanced parole (AP). She is planning to travel outside of USA in March 09.

My questions are:

Should I renew her H4? (She will be continuing her Job on EAD for next few years.)

Would there be any problem in entering back to USA on AP? (as H4 will be expired at that time)

Thanks for your response.

if she kept using EAD to work, there is no point for her to have H4. Only good thing that i can think of is if she had valid H4 visa stamp and you maintained H1 status, she can just travel and reenter the US in case I485 got denied for any reason.

Thanks for your response. If her I485 gets denied due to any reason and at that time if I have H1B, can I simply apply for her H4 at that time? Would that put her out of status?

Thanks.

Thanks for your response. If her I485 gets denied due to any reason and at that time if I have H1B, can I simply apply for her H4 at that time?
------if you are on H1 status at that time then she has to go out of US and get H4 visa and can enter US on H4.

Would that put her out of status?

Thanks.

-------------------------