help with Asylum, '' fees were waived '' does it mean Approval or it does not mean anything ?

Hi today Sunday my but my clock doesn’t move forward.it stay like that.but when they sent me a decision Thursday,after that il currently running.
Now it’s currently running again but no change on my EAD clock .what is that means ?but the decision is not yet in my mail box

Hi today Sunday my but my clock doesn’t move forward.it stay like that.but when they sent me a decision Thursday,after that il currently running.
Now it’s currently running again but no change on my EAD clock .what is that means ?but the decision is not yet in my mail box
What do you mean? Please write your question clearly, i really didn't get anything.

I didn't really understand what is the situation; however, I will write below what I could get from your post:
1. On Thursday, your online status changed to "Decision was mailed" and till today, you didn't receive anything in your mailbox:
The answer is: It depends on how far you live from the asylum office. It may take 3 to 7 days to receive the letter.
2. Your counting days stopped on Thursday, there is no change in the number of days, but the status says "currently running"
The answer is: The situation in which the number of days do not increase, doesn't necessarily mean that your clock has been stopped. It may be system error. It happens to all of us on regular basis. The only way to confidently say that the clock has been stopped is that the system shows "currently stopped" instead of "currently running"
Finally, if what I guessed is correct, than you may get "Recommended approval letter" but not final approval OR you have been referred to the court.

My EAD clock is the same like Thursday.today Monday no change .but I can read currently running.that is what I tried to explain

Hi my case is referred to court on March 2021 .
I have a question.my lawyer will do the rest or I need to answer every question again?

Hi my case is referred to court on March 2021 .
I have a question.my lawyer will do the rest or I need to answer every question again?
Depending on the judge and the opposing attorney.
Sure, you lawyer will do most of the talk and argument, but you may be questioned about your whole case or asked about specific parts of it.
It's important to know the reason for court referral, your lawyer should work on that.

The reasons were they don’t found many arguments for my proof of persecution.but I submitted everything.my wife was beating her heart on blood

Here are the reasons attached
I am not saying to tell us the reasons; I am saying that you should work with your lawyer on these reasons. Apparently, that the officer isn't convinced that you suffered persecution. You have to convince the judge with your case.
Finally, try not to share case specific information. Your lawyer is the only one you should discuss with him such things.

After mu Court referral interview do I have another interview after again ?i hear sometimes they will call you again for second hearing

Applied June 2016 First EAD nov 2016
Second EAD nov 2018
Interview schedule September 2019
Referral to court March 2021

The first hearing is short and they just schedule the main hearing for you
Hi bro I have a question.Only my lawyer will answer every question about my case ?the immigration juge will ask me question too?for how minutes we should talk?i want to know how everything is done there .keep me in touch .

Hi bro I have a question.Only my lawyer will answer every question about my case ?the immigration juge will ask me question too?for how minutes we should talk?i want to know how everything is done there .keep me in touch .
I don't know much about how the court proceeding works honestly because I haven't looked into it.
This guy had his master hearing recently. You can him ask him. @jiayangguizi
If you don't have a lawyer, I suggest you hire one because you can't mess with your final chance.