help with Asylum, '' fees were waived '' does it mean Approval or it does not mean anything ?

Discussion in 'Political Asylum in USA' started by lionelmessi1989, Aug 22, 2017.

1. lionelmessi1989

lionelmessi1989 New Member

hey guys ,
    I am an asylum applicant , I did my interview 4.5 months ago and did also 2nd fingerprint 2 months ago , everyday I was checking on USCIS website by my Receipt number which starts with ZSF , it would show invalid number before but today it shows this message '' we received your case and waived the filing fee for your I-765, application for employment authorization, we mailed you a notice describing how you will proceed your case '' I do not know what it means ?

thanks a lot in advance

2. sadsoul

sadsoul Registered Users (C)

It means you are approved. Congratulations

3. lionelmessi1989

@sadsoul thanks a lot for the reply , I hope so , now I am waiting for their notice to come , thanks

4. Sharifi22

Sharifi22 Member

Congratulation it means your case approved can you tell me in which office was your interview ?

5. lionelmessi1989

thanks , my interview was in San Francisco office
    this is my timeline:
    applied on February 2015
    interview on April 2017
    2nd finger print on June 2017
    still waiting for the decision
    hopefully it comes with approval inshaAllah soon

6. Sharifi22

Sharifi22 Member

Good luck brother where are you from?

7. Asylum seeker

Asylum seeker Registered Users (C)

Congratulations. 100% approved

8. Graciouss94

Graciouss94 New Member

Lionelmessi1989
    Did you receive your letter of approval yet? If yes. How long did it take to arrived? I mean from the day you checked your case online.
    Because yesterday I also checked my receipt number and it says the same things.
    Thank you.

9. Sharifi22

Sharifi22 Member

Hi , hope you are doing well .
    When was your interview and which office ?

10. lena_xp

lena_xp New Member

Has anyone got their new EAD after the approval letter because I still didn't get mine. Or do I have to apply again before 3 months ? Thanks

11. Jet Know Chow

Jet Know Chow Member

You will get a new card after approval a week
    But if you granted your case by court you will have to apply for it. That will take months

12. lena_xp

lena_xp New Member

I granted just from the interview and it's been more then a month and still didn't get my EAD and in the approval letter it says that they will mail me one .What should I do?

13. Jet Know Chow

Jet Know Chow Member

Check your z number when your card is ready it will tell you on Z number

14. lena_xp

lena_xp New Member

Thanks a lot, I will keep checking!

15. lena_xp

lena_xp New Member

Hello everyone! It's been 3 months after the approval letter and I still didn't get my EAD . Did anyone experienced or knows what's the delay?Thank you