help with Asylum, '' fees were waived '' does it mean Approval or it does not mean anything ?

Hi today my statut change by “decision was mailed “ is that good news ?my clock is 1331 in the web site but 1330 in the mail they send to me .i am confused
On the USCIS check status page, check if it is written "YOUR CLOCK IS RUNNING " OR "YOUR CLOCK IS STOPPED"
1. Decision was mailed and the EAD colck is currently running, could be recommend approval or referral to court.
2. Decision was mailed and the EAD colck is currently stopped, there are two possibilities:
a. If out of status: then it is approval
b. If in status: approval or final deny.

he EAD Clock is calculated based on the total time your case has been pending for adjudication, which can be with USCIS, the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), or both.

The EAD Clock does not include delays you caused or requested in the processing of your case before either USCIS or EOIR, which stop the EAD clock.Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1331 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running.

If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete.

For more information, please see the USCIS website.
Here is my message brother

In my case if this is recommended approval what do I need to do ?
If it is referral to court they should call my attorney for that but they don’t call him

Why the time clock is different?on my message I have 1331 and another message 1330
The time is different because your clock is still running. I don't know exactly which site you registered your account. There's 2 USCIS websites. The usual one and another one myuscis. Anyway, this is not the case here.
Based on the situation that your clock is currently running, I am sorry to say this is not final approval.
You may get recommended approval letter or referral to the court.
1. Recommended approval: the officer feels that credible fear has been established but they are waiting for your security check.
2. Referral to the court: this means that you will have another chance to argue your case infront of immigration judge.
The good news is you still have chances.
My recommendation is to wait until your mail letter arrives, then talk to your lawyer.
Just be prepared.

Ok brother .the other message was sent to my email because I subscribed to received it by email too.i cross my fingers.

In my case if this is recommended approval what do I need to do ?
If it is referral to court they should call my attorney for that but they don’t call him
If it's referral to the court, they will not call the lawyer. They will send him mail through USPS.
You may receive your letter before your lawyer depending on how far both of from the Asylum office. And how busy your lawyer is and how often he checks his mail.

My case was expedited by my lawyer and they called him for that before sending me interview notice .
But most of case he told me it can be approval notice because they change everything in their office as he told me today

My case was expedited by my lawyer and they called him for that before sending me interview notice .
But most of case he told me it can be approval notice because they change everything in their office as he told me today
Maybe, He is a lawyer and knows better. Everything can change. USCIS rules change continuously. I told you my opinion and I really wish to be wrong. Just keep us updated to update our knowledge. wishing you best of luck.

This is the email they sent me

Application Type: I589, APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM

Your Case Status: Decision

We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what you should do next.

You must have an application pending for at least 150 days before you can apply for a work permit, which is called an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The number of days your case is pending is determined by the EAD Clock. The EAD Clock is calculated based on the total time your case has been pending for adjudication, which can be with USCIS, the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), or both. The EAD Clock does not include delays you caused or requested in the processing of your case before either USCIS or EOIR, which stop the EAD clock.Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1330 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

This is the email they sent me

Application Type: I589, APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM

Your Case Status: Decision

We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what you should do next.

You must have an application pending for at least 150 days before you can apply for a work permit, which is called an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). The number of days your case is pending is determined by the EAD Clock. The EAD Clock is calculated based on the total time your case has been pending for adjudication, which can be with USCIS, the Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), or both. The EAD Clock does not include delays you caused or requested in the processing of your case before either USCIS or EOIR, which stop the EAD clock.Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1330 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.
This automated generated message because, as you have mentioned before, you registered your email to receive automatic update for your case. It contains the same information that you will find on USCIS check status website. and this is explains why there is a 1 day difference. You probably received the mail yesterday late night or today early morning before 8 am. Then after 8 am today the website added 1 extra day "USCIS usually updates the clock at 8 am (UTC -6 central time).

This automated generated message because, as you have mentioned before, you registered your email to receive automatic update for your case. It contains the same information that you will find on USCIS check status website. and this is explains why there is a 1 day difference. You probably received the mail yesterday late night or today early morning before 8 am. Then after 8 am today the website added 1 extra day "USCIS usually updates the clock at 8 am (UTC -6 central time).
Stay positive .

Hum my friend this is not easy to read that.i can’t sleep since the message .
1. Be positive, you told me that your lawyer told you it can be approval because things have been changed lately.
2. Suppose that my opinion is right, ask your self "what will be my options?"
the answer is:
A: recommended approval: this is good news which means that they will approve you after finalizing their checks.
B: Referral to court: this is also good. It is another chance to argue your case in front of immigration judge, your lawyer will do most of the work. He will have the opportunity to speak longer, unlike the first interview, as most officers give the lawyer 10 minutes only to summarize and comment.
So, at the end, you still have chances, it is just matter of time.

Yeah man my lawyer said that but I am not in the letter that is why I am confused .but my lawyer said to wait for the letter .i am positive and I pray