help with Asylum, '' fees were waived '' does it mean Approval or it does not mean anything ?

hi guys i received my EAD a week b4, but not any decision letter. today i went to asylum office to inquiry the decision he told me to come back after am month after he talked to the supervisor. he told me that their system said still pending decision. i'm really worried, is their any body experienced that? please

hi guys i received my EAD a week b4, but not any decision letter. today i went to asylum office to inquiry the decision he told me to come back after am month after he talked to the supervisor. he told me that their system said still pending decision. i'm really worried, is their any body experienced that? please
can you share your timeline please?

Feb13 2015 applied
Aug16 2019 interview
Sep12 2019 received EAD
Sep18 2019 they said decision still pending. And comeback after 1 month.

greetings Everyone.
Filed 04/14/2017
Interview 01/15/2019
Renew EAD 08/13/2019 I paid renewal fee
I checked the LIN number its says fingerprint reviewed.
Today I check the Z number for asylum it says fees waived 01/30/2019
I have been patient this long, but I wouldn't mind if someone could help me analyze. Thanks

Congrats.

Could you share your timeline? When did you apply?
Thanks
apply: 2014
interview: 2017
approval: 2019
I got my appointment for bioethics of new work permit wast week but when I check my status online it gives error validation Error. it is normal ? thanks

thanks , my interview was in San Francisco office
this is my timeline:
applied on February 2015
interview on April 2017
2nd finger print on June 2017
still waiting for the decision
hopefully it comes with approval inshaAllah soon
Congratulations my friend.i had my interview last year on September 10 but no decision yet I checked my status but still pending .how long it takes to get decision ?i had it in Chicago office .now it is four months I had my interview.

Congratulations my friend.i had my interview last year on September 10 but no decision yet I checked my status but still pending .how long it takes to get decision ?i had it in Chicago office .now it is four months I had my interview.
Depends on when you applied. If you applied before 2018, it might take 2 years or so

Yesterday my status was fees were waived
but when I check my status today it gives error validation Error. it is normal ? thanks

Yesterday my status was fees were waived
but when I check my status today it gives error validation Error. it is normal ? thanks
You probably checked the status many times and it broke. Give it a break.
Can you share your timeline?