Help on Citizenship Case

pob6171

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I had our Interiew 3 weeks ago at the same time. She was granted Citizneship the same day while the Same Immigration Officer told me that they had not yet received my FP results yet (and that it is normal to have the Interview before getting the FP Results. Otherwise I had passed the Interview (in less than 10 mins). The IO told me that it shoudl ake about 2 weeks to get the FP Results. Can someone please guide if I can do anything to expedite and speed up the case like writing letters to Politicans, hiring a lawyer, go to the Service center again, etc. Greatly appreciate your help

My wife and I had our Interiew 3 weeks ago at the same time. She was granted Citizneship the same day while the Same Immigration Officer told me that they had not yet received my FP results yet (and that it is normal to have the Interview before getting the FP Results. Otherwise I had passed the Interview (in less than 10 mins). The IO told me that it shoudl ake about 2 weeks to get the FP Results. Can someone please guide if I can do anything to expedite and speed up the case like writing letters to Politicans, hiring a lawyer, go to the Service center again, etc. Greatly appreciate your help

This is abnormal, as it usually takes 24-48 hours for your FP results to be forwarded to the USCIS. I would contact the fingerprinting division of the FBI to find out what happened. When I was undergoing the naturalization process, the number was 304-625-2000. Try calling it during regular business hours.

This is abnormal, as it usually takes 24-48 hours for your FP results to be forwarded to the USCIS. I would contact the fingerprinting division of the FBI to find out what happened. When I was undergoing the naturalization process, the number was 304-625-2000. Try calling it during regular business hours.

Actually I am sorry I meant ot say the IO mentioned that she had not yet received the result son my Security Clearance, she did not specifically mention the FBI results. So i don't know if it makes a difference. If anyone has bene the same boat or is in the same boat currently, have you done anything that would expedite this nature of the case. Any help would be greatly appreciated since this is along way to finally get your USC status (14 years in my case).

Thanks Indeed.