help me pls

nanok said:
yesterday i went to the baltimore distric office to find out about my case. i used infopass to get a appointment from internet. anyway, i took my 3 other sister's appointment too. when i went to the counter and speak to the officer. the officer were very very rude. they don't know anything about my case. when i called to NSC service center to find out about my case, they said that they have transfered my case to baltimore on October 13 and i should talk to them. but when i went to the baltimore they said that my file is in virginia? they are saying that my case still pending? it's background check? as all of you that i took my fingerprint on april 30 2004. it's been 6 months now and didn't recive my interview date. what is going on? they said that they don't know anything. they just know that my file is in virginia and it's been transfered in this month (november). u guys help me what should i do? who should i call? the officer of baltimore is very rude to my other sister's too. they were not telling them about their cases too. even though we all have the same case and everything. except my two other sister who is now waiting for their decision. they said that they don't know where their file is?
what should i do? any experience on that?

I strongly suggest that you call your senator or representative. Make sure you contact a democrat or a moderate republican, who is not a red neck

does somebody know Senator Barbara A. Mikulski? is she democrate? She is a sentor in baltimore. does anyone have a experience with her? should i contact her?

nanok said:
does somebody know Senator Barbara A. Mikulski? is she democrate? She is a sentor in baltimore. does anyone have a experience with her? should i contact her?
Excellent choice. Go ahead and contact her office.

Thank you. i am gonna contact her now. thanx everyone. i will keep posting about what happened to my case. thanx everyone again for helping me.

sickwaiting

when i called nebraska service center, they said that they transfered my case to baltimore and when i went to baltimore district office and asked them about my case then they said that they transfered my case to Virgina arlington (aslyum Office). and today i called to aslyum office and the nice lady told me that she doesn't know why my case is in arlington. she says that she will see what she can do about that. i hope i answered your question!!!!

nanok said:
when i called nebraska service center, they said that they transfered my case to baltimore and when i went to baltimore district office and asked them about my case then they said that they transfered my case to Virgina arlington (aslyum Office). and today i called to aslyum office and the nice lady told me that she doesn't know why my case is in arlington. she says that she will see what she can do about that. i hope i answered your question!!!!
Call your senator!!!! They are playing you.

How to get to Canada?

I have a question about An Iranian seeeking asylum in Canada or U.S.
First, if the person is outside of Iran, how do they get to Canada? They need a visa to travel, and Iranians can't get visa out of Iran.
Any help?

my case has been approved!!!! YEaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Today i got email from USCIS that it says that "This case has been approved. On March 17, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-528".

I still don't believe its trueeeeeeee. but i am happyyyyyyy. thank you all for helping me with this. thank you again.

does anyone know what happens next what will i get in mail? i know i will get approved letter but are they gonna ask me to get a stamp and are they gonna tell you that ur card is been ordered or what??????? any one????

asylum approved: 1998
filling for I-485: July 26 1999
notice date: November 10 1999
fingerprint: APril 30 2004
Approved: March 17 2005

that's right!!! no interview!!!!!!!!!!
i guess i am lucky :cool:

anyone???????

u am pasting the same question. pls if someone have the experience an approval case then pls let me know. "does anyone know what happens next what will i get in mail? i know i will get approved letter but are they gonna ask me to get a stamp and are they gonna tell you that ur card is been ordered or what??????? any one????"

guess what!!!!

today my two other sister got approved. i got their approval in my email. i am so happy. one more sister left then we all done!!! i want to share my happiness with you all! :cool: :) ;)

same as mine!!

we all sister applied I-485 together. got our fingerprint together expect two of my sister did get their interview but didn't get stamped right away. but one of my sister who took interview got apporved today. and one who didn't get interview as same as mine got approved today. only one sister is left to be approved. we all still waiting for her.

finally we are approved!!!

today my last sister got approved. She got her approved letter. but her case status is the same.

we all four sister got approved. :cool:

her is our four sisters time line:

granted asylum: 1998
applied I-485: July 26, 1999
Notice date: November 10, 1999
fingerprint: April 30 2004
interview:June 10 2004 (only two sister got interview) but didn't get decision
approved: March 17 (mine and other sister)
March 21
April 2

shocking!!!! but true

okey i have a question
my sister just recived her Welcome Notice (I-797) as u know that she has been approved. today she recived this letter and they are saying that "Your new permanent resident staus has been registered. We will soon mail you a new permanent Resident card. you should receive it within the next 3 weeks." they are saying more but it just a more infomation and they are welcoming her.They issue new recipt number and it says that case type is
I181. anyone had the same experience? Again she just have been approved.

i wanted to share this with you all who is waiting for something to happen after approval.

my sister timeline:
granted: 1998
notice date: November 10 99
fingerprint: April 30 2004
interivew: June 10 2004
approved: March 29, 2005
now this letter. probbaly card it self is coming soon :cool: