HELP: Green Card approved, Marriage on Dec ,

The only LEGAL way you can bring her here to STAY with you is a Resident Card, an H-1, F-1 or L-1 visa (and stay in stauts), the DV lottery.

You can't "just bring her here". :rolleyes:

What is D-V Lottery, I am from India , Is DV Lottery applicable for Indian CitiZen

We not married yet, I was not even thingkin that i might get it , all set for my marrraige this year end, now i am screwed. If nothing worked out will surrender and get out. But before that i wanna see the options.

My F1(july 2005) was rejected when my husband's gc was pending .He was on EAD then. But after he got gc(March 2006),exactly on 1st wedding aniversary..we applied for h1(oct 2006) and i got it. so my total wait time in my home country was 1 yr and 9 months.

My F1(july 2005) was rejected when my husband's gc was pending .He was on EAD then. But after he got gc(March 2006),exactly on 1st wedding aniversary..we applied for h1(oct 2006) and i got it. so my total wait time in my home country was 1 yr and 9 months.

why didn't you get a GC with your husband or through following-to-join?

We not married yet, I was not even thingkin that i might get it , all set for my marrraige this year end, now i am screwed. If nothing worked out will surrender and get out. But before that i wanna see the options.

This forum is an excellent source of information,but seeing that you are thinking about making life altering desicions(going back to india and abandoning your residence here),I strongly think you should spend the time and money talking to a COMPETENT immigration attorney.My advice,try and get one that deals only with immigration.