Havent recd any fingerprinting, Oct 2002, any one else in same boat

FP in Louisville, KY

Did early FP today (scheduled for March 02) in Louisville, KY. Went without appointment and go done in 3 hrs. Thanks Srisubu for your input.
KYSDF
I-485 ND Sept 2002
I-140 Approved Apr 2003
FP Scheduled for March 02, 2005
FP Done Feb 15, 2005

Does anybody know usually how long it takes for FBI to clear FP and Name check, and when you can call FBI to check after FP is done?

hi tightwait.

I was getting ready to take all kinds of actions, but yesterday I got my fingerprint notice scheduled for 02/23. it looks like TSC is trying to clean up the fingerprint notice mess. my lawyer said he received 300 notices in the mail.....I initiated my inquiry on 01/12/05 and the notice was mailed out 02/07/05. I don't know if the inquiry triggered anything but looks like TSC is try to send out as many as possible. I'll keep you posted, take care

yorkosa

yorkosa said:
hi tightwait.

I was getting ready to take all kinds of actions, but yesterday I got my fingerprint notice scheduled for 02/23. it looks like TSC is trying to clean up the fingerprint notice mess. my lawyer said he received 300 notices in the mail.....I initiated my inquiry on 01/12/05 and the notice was mailed out 02/07/05. I don't know if the inquiry triggered anything but looks like TSC is try to send out as many as possible. I'll keep you posted, take care

yorkosa

If you don't mind can you tell me in which state you reside?

If I'm not wrong I do see a pattern for sending the FP request by TSC to the filers between Aug through Dec '02. Three of my friends and including me (live in KY) got our FP notice on Feb 4, 2005 with a issue date of Jan 31, 2005. Whereas from this thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=159647
I found atleast 3 or 4 members from the state of OK got their FP request on Feb 12. So, it seems TSC sending FP request for either 1 or 2 or 3 states at once. I hope everybody should get their FP request within a short duration.

Congrats yorkosa!!!

Congrats yorkosa, this is awesome news. I am going for mine and wifes fingerprinting on Mar 1st.
Regards,
Tightwait

Raju badmash

Raju Badmash,

Any news on your GC? You are one of the earliest 2002 fingerprinters. You are our ray of hope, our beacon of light.

Regards,
Tightwait

hi srisubu,

I reside in Orlando, Florida. yes, it looks like there is a pattern, 2002 applicants should be getting their fingerprint notice soon.
now let's get ready for the bumpy ride after fingerprinting.....

RD Oct 31, 2002
FP February 23, 2005

FP done, any problems with machine warnings?

Guys,
I did my machine based FP today ie Mar 1st and there were some warnings issued for me for the ridge of my hand not clear on so on on my right hand.
These warnings came for almost all the fingers of my right hand, that woman didnt seem to know how to take fp's too well.

Would there be any problem with that do u think like they ask me to take my FP again or something what do yall think?

Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

485 TSC - ND Oct 25 2002
1st FP Done on 03/01/2005