Havent recd any fingerprinting, Oct 2002, any one else in same boat

tightwait

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My ND is Oct 2002 in Texas Service Center and I havent got even my first Fingerprinting. Is this normal?
Everyone else who is in the same boat, please reply and console me that I'm not alone, please.
Regards,
TW

Count me in too tightwait

ND OCT 31

NO FP

I started an inquiry on January 12, haven't received any letters in the mail...

My RD is also October 2002 and I recently received my first fingerprinting request.

You should call up the customer service center to ask since the processing date has moved to December 2002.

Called up Customer Service

Hi Raju,
I did call up customer service on Jan 12th same as yorkosa but there is no reply so far.
Yorkosa,
Stay in touch and let us keep updating this thread with the latest information.
Regards,
Tightwait.

Oct 2002 - no fp yet

Our ND is Oct 10 2002. We had done a case status enquiry on Jan 7 and on Jan 19 our status changed to :

"On January 18, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

We are still waiting for the letter to arrive. Did anyone recieve this online message yet and if so what did the letter that was received say?

Hi tightwait,

I also called the customer service again yesterday. she said that the letter should arrive in 14 days at the latest. I just checked my mailbox at home, and it still hasn't arrived. it has been 7 days so far. I'll keep you guys posted about this..

yorkosa

my online message changed to

" we responded to your request for more information concerning your case,and stop being concerned about your case. it will take a long time to process this application."

lol, anyway, I don't know if I should be making jokes. but all I think is that most of us share the same feelings. knowing you guys are out there gives me more strength and courage. I feel emotional today for some reason

keep in touch

yorkosa from Orlando

Hi yorkosa

Same here,
Its been real tough for me and my family and knowing that you are there and that others are there too gives me a lot of solace and courage.
I hope that our prayers are answered soon.
tightwait

Vidy5300 please update us as to the contents of your letter

Hi Vidy5300,
Did you get the letter yet? What did it say?
Regards,
Tightwait

Have'nt got the letter yet

Tiredman,

I have not got the letter yet. Eagerly waiting for it. WIll let you all know once i get it.

vidy5300

Oct 2002, Called BCIS no reply yet from Texas

Still waiting for fingerprinting...Called BCIS yesterday..Let's see when Texas replies!!

sameboat

I-485 ND Sept 02, and no fp yet. called service center 1-800.. on Jan 10, and found today that they only update my wife's online message " on Jan 25 we reponded...", but my message still no change. I called 1-800... again and they told me "you are two different individuals...". Isn't that frustrating!

Me too

Hi Nett,
Yeah, I had called the 1-800 number and lodged a complaint on Jan 11th for both me and my wife and there hasnt been any reply for either of us.
When I called the cust service again the Rep gave me a scolding and said dont you know that you should call only on Feb 11th, why're you calling again and again.
So I think I'm gonna wait until Feb 11th and then I shall move on to the next step maybe to go to the Congress man or something.
Regards,
Tightwait

justwait

Hi tightwait,

Yes, all I can do is just wait for two more weeks to call the 1-800 again (Feb 11). I hope I will receive my fp before then. I also have to renew my EAD now (3rd time).

Good luck and let's keep informed for any progress.

Nett

Almost there...

Yes Tightwait we are almost there..Hopefully suddenly Texas might think Oct 2002 is a good month to process all the 485's...Miracles can happen! Good luck to all !

October 2002 approved

Hi all,
I received an email from USCIS that My 485 got approved on jan 27th....My LUD never got updated from the date of FP notice. So they are working on Oct 2002 cases i guess...

485 ND Oct 9 2002
1st FP ND Nov 26 2004
AD Jan 27th 2004.