Havent recd any fingerprinting, Oct 2002, any one else in same boat

Guys, I got my 1st fingerprinting

Hi Guys,
Guess what, I got my fingerprinting in the mail. The appt notice is for Mar 1st 2005. Hey, I have a question for you? Can I go in and do my finger printing early?
Whats the procedure?
Please let me know.
Guys,
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Oct 2002

You can try. I got early FP but a friend of mine was refused. It all depends upon the officer on duty and the workload.

hi tightwait,

good news, I am happy for you and your family. maybe I should be expecting something in the mail too...

could you share with us what is your latest change in your LUD? and on which day of the october your receipt is?

thanks

yorkosa

No LUD change neither did the status message change

Hi yorkosa,
U know, my LUD didnt change neither did my status message. Probably my inquiry triggered the FP notice, I did send them 1 fax as well.
But my wife didnt get anything yet.
My ND is Oct 25 2002
I'm sure your FP is in the mail too.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Rec'd FP Oct 19th 2002

Received FP yesterday for myself. Spouse FP no news yet. No Update on Online message. Got FP for 2/24. Did inquiry on 25th Jan and am not sure if that is what triggered the FP. Am getting closer to 3rd EAD as well...

Hang in there everyone looks like we are getting there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajus when did u do FP

Hi Raju,
When did u do your FP? How much time has passed?
Congrats Hereinusa. Even i didnt get anything for my wife.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Congrats

Hi, Tightwait,

Congrats for your FP. Did you and your Wife got the notice at the same time? I called on Jan 10, and the online message changed on Jan 27, but haven't received a letter yet. I hope it is on the way. You metioned you also faxed them, could you share the fax number for TSC? Thanks.

Nett

Texas Service Center...Hope this helps!

General Expedite Procedures

A detailed explanation of the situation should be provided in a one-page support letter along with any documentation needed to support the expedite request. Expedited processing can be requested by fax. The fax number is: 214-962-2632.

You could also wait for another 8 days since you called on Jan 10th and no letter from TSC yet. After 30 days call CS number again. Hope something happens.

Thanks Hereinusa

Hereinusa,
Thank you for offering the fax number. I think I will wait for another 8 days before taking any action.

Disappointing letter from TSC

I received a letter from TSC today, and I thought I was my FP letter, since my online message updated last week and I think FP should arrive these days. To my great disappointment, the letter is so weird. What it says is basically like this: "on Jan 10, 2005. you called our service center and told us the following informaion ...( my case number, RD date - Sept 2002...). The current status is that we are processing 12/19/2002. If you have further question call 1-800...".
Doesn't it sucks! It tells me nothing about my case. Why do they send out such a nonsense letter to fool me. I am waiting for 1st FP! Anybody had the similar experience? Any ideas? I called the 1-800 and they told me that apparently TSC did nothing about my case, But I still have to wait until Feb 10 (30 days) to call 1-800 again.

So sad!

Hey Nett ,
I too recieved the same letter today , my lawyer called on 1/10/05 and my status was updated on 1/25 /05 to we responded to your case only for me to get a letter saying they are processing 12/19/02 my RD is 5/3/02 my fingerprint was done 11/20/04. The officer who wrote the letter is officer 353 ,anyone with similar experience. This whole process is so fustrating . I just have to keep waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
That's weird..But basically I think TSC has replied to your query within 30 days but it is not clear whether they will send FP or you need to call again..I guess you need to wait till Feb 10th and then call again.

Don't lose hope yet..You are almost there..We guys have got stuck by filling in the wrong year 2002!! Hang in there for some more time...we will be there soon!

Hi Nett

Hi Nett,

Sorry for the delay in responding I'd gone out of town. My wife got her fingerprinting 2 days after mine. And I guess you already have the fax number now right.

All the best man, I'm sure your fingerprinting will be coming soon.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Yorkosa, vidyb any updates

Hi Yorkosa/vidy,

Did u guys get your fingerprinting yet? Can you update this thread with your status?

Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

Raju, did u get any good news yet?

Raju badmash,
Did INS stop its 'badmashi' and give Raju Badmash a Green Card?
Let us know.
Thanks and Regards,
Tightwait

hi tightwait,

I still haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. I started the inquiry on January 12, so I am going to wait until February 12 before I start another one. This time I am thinking about doing it through the congressman. we'll see how that works.

regards
yorkosa