have a appeal hearing next week.

They then went ahead and sent me a new SS card anyway several months later.
Then I won't update my status. I'm moving out of the country in 4 weeks and don't want to have my SSN card ending up somewhere in the woods.

I did today - both - SS card and passport - went smooth beside the waiting in the line factor. SS card should come in 2 weeks and passport in four. then I will start with the papers for my wife adjustment of status

Congratulation, duparas.

May we know how USCIS make the final decision? Because the issue is not deportable, or is not within time period after admsision or simply forgive?

Congratulation, duparas.

May we know how USCIS make the final decision? Because the issue is not deportable, or is not within time period after admsision or simply forgive?

thank you WBH. I have no idea how, but I suspect its combination of factors

thank you WBH. I have no idea how, but I suspect its combination of factors

If yoru curiosity got better of you, you could file FOIA to get your file to see what they say internally.

Practically, it is meaningless. You can forget all about it and get on your post-citizen life

received my passport yesterday. journey is over for me. now is time to start doing I-693 for my wife, but that is different topic. thank you, people, again for being with me during those almost 4 years on this thread! God bless you all!