Has anybody got I-485 receipt lately?

info to share

Recently filed and got receipt.

Note the 21 day gap between RD and ND dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
blazer43201 said:
The lawyer got the receipt today.
Hi,

Finally the checks for I-485 & I-131 were cleared on 9/13/06 (package was delivered to NSC on 9/7/06). Scan is so bad that it is difficult to read the notice #. But it has gone to Texas service center who originally approved my I-140s.

I am waiting for the reciept notice.

So, its not so bad.

Arydk

Hi,

Yours was much faster than mine! Now, how do you know it went to TSC since you didn't get the receipt? I sent my 485 to NSC also but my receipt came from NSC, even though my I140 was approved at TSC.

QUOTE=arydk]Hi,

Finally the checks for I-485 & I-131 were cleared on 9/13/06 (package was delivered to NSC on 9/7/06). Scan is so bad that it is difficult to read the notice #. But it has gone to Texas service center who originally approved my I-140s.

So, its not so bad.

Arydk[/QUOTE]

Fgsilva said:
Hi,

Yours was much faster than mine! Now, how do you know it went to TSC since you didn't get the receipt? I sent my 485 to NSC also but my receipt came from NSC, even though my I140 was approved at TSC.

QUOTE=arydk]Hi,

So, its not so bad.

Arydk
[/QUOTE]

Hi Fgsilva,

If the reciept notice # starts with SRC (its the texas service center).

Actually, yesterday we also got the actual reciepts. Our FP is set for Ist week of October.

Goodluck.

Arydk

Mine is LIN, so it's NSC for me and no FP notice yet! :(

Hi Fgsilva,

Actually, yesterday we also got the actual reciepts. Our FP is set for Ist week of October.

Goodluck.

Arydk[/QUOTE]

for the people where their applications ended up in TSC, how long it took them for their checks to be cleared from the received date at NSC?

and how long it took them after the clearance of their checks to receive the notice?

antonioa77 said:
for the people where their applications ended up in TSC, how long it took them for their checks to be cleared from the received date at NSC?

and how long it took them after the clearance of their checks to receive the notice?

anatonioa,

check my signature for check encash. I have not still received the receipt notice but I got FP notice from TSC. I donot know if NSC after a month will issue me a receipt notice. My case is transfered but confusing.

nathanss said:
anatonioa,

check my signature for check encash. I have not still received the receipt notice but I got FP notice from TSC. I donot know if NSC after a month will issue me a receipt notice. My case is transfered but confusing.

no ur case is not confusing. the way it works once ur fiel reach NSC, it is up to NSC mail room people to keep ur application with them or send it to TSC. so ur case definitevily was sent to TSC. so ur check i think was cashed by TSC not NSC. can u check wehre exactly ur check was cleared? is it in nebraska or texas. i bet it is texas.

nathanss said:
anatonioa,

Hi Nathanss,

Did you get two copies of FP notice? If yes, do you know why two copies?

Arydk

Hi all,

two weeks have passed no sign of receipts.... I am surprised that some of the members in the fourum are getting receipts in a day or two and some of hem are getting them in a months time...

are there any members who are in the same boat as I am????

Fgsilva,
Did u get fp notice yet? I haven't received it yet.
Please let me know

Fgsilva said:
Mine is LIN, so it's NSC for me and no FP notice yet! :(

Hi Fgsilva,

Goodluck.

Arydk
[/QUOTE]

Nothing! I played dumb and called them and, of course, they couldn't say anything that I could already see online. also, my LUD has not changed since 9/9. I have a feeling that it will be like when we got the receipts; all of a sudden we will all be getting our FP notice together!

Are you also NIW? where was your case approved?

sultanat said:
Fgsilva,
Did u get fp notice yet? I haven't received it yet.
Please let me know
[/QUOTE]

Fgsilva said:
Nothing! I played dumb and called them and, of course, they couldn't say anything that I could already see online. also, my LUD has not changed since 9/9. I have a feeling that it will be like when we got the receipts; all of a sudden we will all be getting our FP notice together!

Are you also NIW? where was your case approved?
[/QUOTE]

Fgsilva,

i fear that our I485 have to go back to TSC in this way our fingerprints will be dealyed and especially the name check. so i beleive we have 3 -4 months extra of time wasted if our application of i485 is at NSC and the I140 is at TSC. what a stupid system really!!!

why do you think so? If that was really the case then why would they give me an NSC receipt number if they were not planning on processing my case at NSC?

I guess right now this is all just a guessing game. I decided to really give it a rest and not check the forum or my case online for a week as it's only getting me more stressed out! :eek: It is out of our hands!!!

Fgsilva,

i fear that our I485 have to go back to TSC in this way our fingerprints will be dealyed and especially the name check. so i beleive we have 3 -4 months extra of time wasted if our application of i485 is at NSC and the I140 is at TSC. what a stupid system really!!![/QUOTE]
:eek:

Fgsilva said:
why do you think so? If that was really the case then why would they give me an NSC receipt number if they were not planning on processing my case at NSC?

I guess right now this is all just a guessing game. I decided to really give it a rest and not check the forum or my case online for a week as it's only getting me more stressed out! :eek: It is out of our hands!!!

Fgsilva,

i fear that our I485 have to go back to TSC in this way our fingerprints will be dealyed and especially the name check. so i beleive we have 3 -4 months extra of time wasted if our application of i485 is at NSC and the I140 is at TSC. what a stupid system really!!!
:eek:[/QUOTE]

fgsilva,

pls read this and u will c what i'm talkin about the transfer from one center to another.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=226688

Very worried

Hi Guys,

The lawyer sent my 485 on 9/11/2006 to NSC, till now we did not get the first notice, is that normal, the company lawyer (who i do not trust) says it could takes up to 8 weeks before they send the reset? is that correct? please advice?

mine was received on 9/5/06 (post office confirmation) at NSC, so far no receipt. they didnt even cash my check.