Has anybody got I-485 receipt lately?

I called their 1-800 number, they say "there's nothing we can do". I know people who file now get their receipt notice..it's the October/November people who have the problem.
What can we do?

Just found out that my check has been cashed

I-140/I-485 filed on Nov04, 2006. Today to check my bank account and found out that all my checks (except for check paid for I-140 since it is issued by my employer so I can not check that) have been cashed. Then turn to case status to see that actually receive date is Dec08 2006...

No official letter from USCIS received yet...

NSC case

Worryindy,
So they were cashed today or sometime ago?
Pls tell me the dates.
You finally know yours is processing.
Pls also post receipt date and notice date once you know...

I will.

I think they just cashed my checks today. And unfortunately, I believe they will treat DEC08 (instead of someday in Nov) as RD. Almost one month delay.

Finally after 54 days after they received my package, my checks were presented for payment on Dec 14th. I will update after I receive my receipt letter and what the receipt date says in it.

Thanks.

My AP, EAD and I-485 were filed to NSC on 11/03/2006. I haven't received the receipt yet. When can I expect based on your experience. What is the difference between receipt date and notification date. How does that affect the approval process of AP, EAD and I-485?. Aprreciate your inputs. Thanks.

Final update

Finally received four receipt letters from USCIS today. One is for my I-485, the other three are for my wife's I-485, EAD and AP.

EB2 (RIR LC), submitted to NSC on Nov 04, 2006.

In letters, all indicated that Receive Date: Nov 08, 2006; Notice Date: Dec 08, 2006. All checks were cashed on Dec 13, 2006.

Have no idea about 'Receive Date' and 'Notice Date' since there is a one month gap. Which one should be treated as 'receipt date'?

WorryIndy,
that is good news.
You should be fine, you only lost a couple of days since your receipt date is 11/8.
receipt date is the one you should look at when checking processing dates.
i wonder when i will get mine mailed 11/1.
good luck

Does any body who filed 485 in 11/1 check cashed?

My 485 filed in 11/1 and the check still didn't cashed. I saw some person's check who filed 485 in 11/4 has been cashed. Could you tell me what I can do? Thanks!

Just found out that in the I-140 receipt letter, there is a typo in my spell name? :mad:

What should I do to correct it? :confused:

katewill:
did you have any good news? I just called server center. they suggested me to send a mail ( not fax ) to the NSC. I will try.

Got receipt numbers from my attorney. Receipt date is December 11 even though they received the package on Oct 20. Lost 50 days in receipt date... Does anybody know if there will be issues on change of address after this? and who gets the notification on finger printing? Employer or employee?

Dawenti,
No news for me. My attorney faxed the inquiry though.
Frustrating part is that an applicant at TSC already got 485 approved for 11/1 reciept date, when we don't have receipt yet. Good for him.
Happy Holidays!

Both attorney and I got the FP notice for my case

survival2002 said:
Got receipt numbers from my attorney. Receipt date is December 11 even though they received the package on Oct 20. Lost 50 days in receipt date... Does anybody know if there will be issues on change of address after this? and who gets the notification on finger printing? Employer or employee?

katewill:
did you have any news for your 485? I have not get anything from NSC.
My lawyer suggested to re-submit the document. How about you?

Dawenti,
Happy New Year.
it is not a pleasant way to start the year, but i don't have any notice yet.
what are the steps to resubmit the file? pls. tell me as much as you know.
how about medical exam? we need to get new ones?