H1 2007 Lottery Results

Hi :)

I was just asking if yours was completed. My wife's case says "Case recived and status Pending" I dont know how much time it takes from receiving EAC to approval...maybe others can share.

hi,
Check the status today....Mine got approved today.

Receipt Number: WAC-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Regards,
vish

My employer told me that my check were already encashed but I haven't received my receiot Number yet.. when do you think i'll be able to get that receipt?

Thanks!

My wife got her approval notice today (May 21st) from CSC. Non-master's quota.

Interestingly enough, we never received the receipt notice (atleast not yet)

We will be doing the consular processing in London/England.

The approval notice has a receipt date of April 20th and a notice date of May 17th

Last edited by a moderator:
hi,
Check the status today....Mine got approved today.

Receipt Number: WAC-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Regards,
vish

Congratulations vish!!

My wife's application status is still the same - pending. Have subscribed to the email notification for status updates...

My wife got her approval notice today (May 21st) from CSC. Non-master's quota.

Interestingly enough, we never received the receipt notice (atleast not yet)

We will be doing the consular processing in London/England.

The approval notice has a receipt date of April 20th and a notice date of May 17th

How did you get the approval notice? By snail mail? email? CSC is California Service Cetner, am I right?

Waitlist for H1 2008

My lawyer informed me INS sent them a letter on Monday stating that I have been selected out of the lottery, but they are putting me on a waitlist in case there's slot available later. :eek:

mine is PP non-cap.

anybody else is in the same situation?

Results

i haven't got either rejection or acceptance receipt
are there still anyone like me ?
i m really tired of this pain
do u guys think it is worth waiting for acceptance receipt.?

i haven't got either rejection or acceptance receipt
are there still anyone like me ?
i m really tired of this pain
do u guys think it is worth waiting for acceptance receipt.?

Not worth. Move on to other more valuable matters.

I am also waiting for the I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. My lawyer filled my petition on April 13th and it reached Vermont Service Center on April 16th. I payed the Premium processing fee of 1000$ and so far nothing, not even my application receipt number...Anyone in the same situation?
I just don't see the point of paying that fee anymore. My approval should have been ready in 15 days, but it's been already 6 weeks and nothing.

Hi all. I had applied under reg Cap Prem Processing. Got my rejection notice yesterday through my employer. Best of luck to all still waiting. I dont know which centre my application went to...

All the best!

My husband's petition just got approved....

....We had almost given up hopes... but it turned out to be a great relief when we heard from our employer that he has been selected in the lottery.

So there is still some hope guys! Hang on, and wait as it unfolds.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!
Wow what a relief
Still 4 more days to go for me
So there is still hope right ?

My company had told me last month that since draft for me had been encashed my USCIS, I have strong chances for h1b approval. But I didnt receive any approval till now. Is it still worth waiting. USICS site says to wait till June 15 ( for california petitions). So trying to keep hope alive.

H1B Denial

Hello Guys,

why dont u apply for a student visa (I20), study and work, and then apply for it next year. Need help send me PM.

Mukeshinmd
rahasiam.com

i got my approval this morning (6/4/07)!! my company filed with premire processing... oh well, i guess that didnt do any help this year. good luck for those who are still waiting!