H1 2007 Lottery Results

why cant I view my case status at USCIS for the past four days? is anybody else having the same problem? I just go to a 'page does not exist' page when I enter my WAC number...

last time i checked (for days back) my status was 'received and pending'....

why cant I view my case status at USCIS for the past four days? is anybody else having the same problem? I just go to a 'page does not exist' page when I enter my WAC number...

last time i checked (for days back) my status was 'received and pending'....

Hi,
There will be a indirection which will ask you to go to differnt link! Anyways you can check your status in the following link--
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do;jsessionid=cab9l34T43s55bDfjl-lr
:)
regards,
vish

My friend got his H-1b approval today. His check was cashed on 4/25 but he has never received a notice until today - with his approval notice and new I-94. He didn't apply for premium processing.

H1B Visa Case Approval

Just an update
Case Approved

Center :VSC
RD:5/4/2007
Approval Date : 06/08/2007
Regular Processing

no RFE

good luck who is waiting

I have not heard back anything yet. My company neigther has not received the receipt number nor the check has been cleared. But they have not received my file back either. Is there any way I can know what's going on? Any idea how much should I wait?

Thanks

Given that some people still haven't received any notices whatsoever, do you guys believe that USCIS will extend the duedate?

I'm starting to doubt what I understand a check encashment signifies - if it really means that it's the start of processing.

What are your thoughts?

I still haven't received an receipt notices from USCIS but my friend's check and mine have already been encashed.

request for additional evidence

Hi folks,

I have few questions. Few days I got e-mail from UCSIC case tracker, that Request for additional evidence was mailed. I talked to the conpany, they haven't received anything yet. What kind of evidence it can be? any idea? I didn't do my masters here. after they get the evidence how much it is gonna take to process it again? I'm not on premium processing, at vermont service center.

and, I read people writing that their cases have been rejected? What are the main reasons?

will appreciate any response. whole situation has been really frustrating :(

thanks.

ok 15 july i had the same...'request for evidence..received, case processing continued..."

and today i see 'approval notice sent'.....

gosh i cant believe, im thru....

whats happening next, for those people (like vishe) who received approvals long ago, do we go for interviews at the nearest US embassy????

waiting for H1 Confirmation

HI,
I am on h4 and applied for h1 with status as h4 (As i am in USA). I didn't receive the receipt confirmation from my employer nor the bank draft clearance confirmation. Can any one help me in understanding what will be my h1 processing status

Hi Everyone... Is there anyone else in this world other than me still waiting to know if he/she was selected/rejected in the H1B2008 lottery?

IT IS AUGUSt 8th AND I STILL DONT KNOW IF MY APPLICATION WAS SELECTED OR NOT.

My sponser, a big corporation with a professional legal team, says that I am not the only case they filed for and still don't know anything about their status!!! what is going on??? IT IS AUGUST 8th.

The waiting is killing me : 0 somebody make the pain end.

Same with me. It's August 30th!!!! I still don't know if I had been selected or rejected. However, my check had been encashed already.

Some people said that the rejection notices had already been rendered, so does that mean that the rest of us who are still waiting were indeed selected? Will we just continue to wait for the receipt notice?

I think USCIS service centers are still working on their processing delays.

Relieved to know I'm not alone in this.

Hi folks,

I have few questions. Few days I got e-mail from UCSIC case tracker, that Request for additional evidence was mailed. I talked to the conpany, they haven't received anything yet. What kind of evidence it can be? any idea? I didn't do my masters here. after they get the evidence how much it is gonna take to process it again? I'm not on premium processing, at vermont service center.

and, I read people writing that their cases have been rejected? What are the main reasons?

will appreciate any response. whole situation has been really frustrating :(

thanks.

My friend received an RFE case while I'm still waiting for any status for mine.

Anyhow, the evidence that may be required is more proof of professional experience (contract with current company, previous paystubs, etc.).