H1 2007 Lottery Results

I have still not heard ...!!

any news about my husband's petition... The company is keeping mum....
Is it that all the approvals have been sent and what we should be receiving now is rejects??

I sincerely pray and hope that my husband's application gets through like mine!

The wait is menacing.. We are not able to go ahead with our alternate plans because of this indefinite wait for h1b approvals.. This is really menacing..
How long would it take for the USCIS to pput up the results of selection in the internet, and requested to see our status some search parameters.. The process of sending in the receipt letters could have started later on.. atleast we would know whether we are through or not this way!

hi karthick,
Were did u find the status as completed? My is same as the one you have reported. I too clueless whatz goin on? Did you get any response from anyone regarding the same.

My status is pending though..waiting for some approval it seems :confused:

Hi :)

I was just asking if yours was completed. My wife's case says "Case recived and status Pending" I dont know how much time it takes from receiving EAC to approval...maybe others can share.

Hi :)

I was just asking if yours was completed. My wife's case says "Case recived and status Pending" I dont know how much time it takes from receiving EAC to approval...maybe others can share.

Mine too is in "Waiting for Approval".. My consultant told me that any time by july it will be approved. I am surprised, some say thier case is already approved..Is they they approve the cases arbitrarily :confused:
Let us know if any have got some info on this :rolleyes:

Guys,

My lawyer got my rejection notice yesterday. I guess I'll have to leave the country for a year and then get a L1.

Good luck to whoever is still waiting.

At this point a more interesting question would be:

Is anyone getting rejects even now ?

Please let us know if that is the case. The service center involved would be good to know as well.

At this point a more interesting question would be:

Is anyone getting rejects even now ?

Please let us know if that is the case. The service center involved would be good to know as well.

Yes that would be Gr8 , guys post if you know about any rejects & service centers, NOT heared of rejects much since may 11

my status is not yet know :confused: couple of more friends dont know the status.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine too is in "Waiting for Approval".. My consultant told me that any time by july it will be approved. I am surprised, some say thier case is already approved..Is they they approve the cases arbitrarily :confused:
Let us know if any have got some info on this :rolleyes:

I would be really glad if they approved my wife's case in July (preferably after 1st week of July) :D This is because my wife and I will travel to US in first week of July and that time then she can use her H4 without problems.

I am not 100% sure if the H4 will be valid in July if h1 gets approved. This is a very confusing question for which I havent got any answer so far :(

Still waiting

My lawyer told me the check has not been cashed and there is no update on my status for H1 non-masters non premium processing. What are my chances for getting the H1? Are they really sending replies through alphabetical order?

I dont want to lose hope, but I am afraid. :(

My lawyer told me the check has not been cashed and there is no update on my status for H1 non-masters non premium processing. What are my chances for getting the H1? Are they really sending replies through alphabetical order?

I dont want to lose hope, but I am afraid. :(

Why are you afraid? The U.S. is not the only place where you may live.

Guys,

My lawyer got my rejection notice yesterday. I guess I'll have to leave the country for a year and then get a L1.

Good luck to whoever is still waiting.

Sorry to hear that!! Good luck to you!

Maybe the samething will happend to me......

H1B Visa Rejection

Hi just wanted to update everyone I have received a rejection of H1B regular case from Vermont center last week

Need info about the H1B fee refund details

Hi all,

I got my rejection letter today... Any way all the best for those who are still waiting.

By the does any one have an Idea about the fee that will be refunded??

I heard that most of them paid some amount for the consultant for their petition to be filed. So how much amount can we expect back from him.

Will he return us all the amount that we paid???

Im confused about my case. My employer tells me that my check had been cashed (he told me on April 18) and he says that my visa is a work in progress. However, when I asked my lawyer for the receipt or the tracking number, she says that she hasn't heard anything yet.

How long after the checks are cleared do people get their receipts?

I don't know who to believe at this point.

Hi,
I am also having the same case. My consultant says that my check is encashed but I have not yet received receip number. I am really confused what should I predict from this.

I would be really glad if they approved my wife's case in July (preferably after 1st week of July) :D This is because my wife and I will travel to US in first week of July and that time then she can use her H4 without problems.

I am not 100% sure if the H4 will be valid in July if h1 gets approved. This is a very confusing question for which I havent got any answer so far :(

hi,
check this--> http://www.murthy.com/news/n_furdel.html