H1 2007 Lottery Results

I have read that the USCIS cashed in some checks (April 2-3) before the lottery started, so you are not guaranteed a receipt (I guess if your check was cashed before April 12)

I received a WAC Number for my brothers H1B regular case with a date of April 2. And saw the Last Updated date changed today morning (05/08/07). I have not received any mail saying either the case was selected in the lottery nor any mail saying the case was not selected. What should I infer? Any one in similar situation?

yes you are through, congrates ...now seat back and relax, you will get your receipt number and aaproval soon....
for me this wait is just getting over..i hope to hear some good news at least today! I wish all of us (who are still waiting to hear back from USCIS) best luck!!

Hi folks,

I was on TN and applied for my H1B. Regular quota, non preminum.

This morning, my attorney emailed me saying that I got selected and she got the receipt. It says "received date : April, 2, 2007" and "notice date : April 28, 2007".

Finally, the wait is over for me. I am sure, they are still sending out receipts. Do not loose hope. Hang in there.

Good luck.

I have read that the USCIS cashed in some checks (April 2-3) before the lottery started, so you are not guaranteed a receipt (I guess if your check was cashed before April 12)

Thanks for your response.

So if my check got cleared after April 12, then I'm safe.

How long do people here usually get their receipts after finding out that their checks have been cleared?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a WAC Number for my brothers H1B regular case with a date of April 2. And saw the Last Updated date changed today morning (05/08/07). I have not received any mail saying either the case was selected in the lottery nor any mail saying the case was not selected. What should I infer? Any one in similar situation?

hi sunny,
Congrats!!:)
I too have got my WAC number. But i am not sure how to see or find the last updated date or any further information. All that i can see is my case is in status- "Waiting for Approval". Can anyone tell me what does this mean? Am i through or some thing more is needed?

Hi folks,

I was on TN and applied for my H1B. Regular quota, non preminum.

This morning, my attorney emailed me saying that I got selected and she got the receipt. It says "received date : April, 2, 2007" and "notice date : April 28, 2007".

Finally, the wait is over for me. I am sure, they are still sending out receipts. Do not loose hope. Hang in there.

Good luck.

Hi did you get the WAC or VSC number?

Hi, Can anyone (who has got his EAC number for this year) pass across their EAC (Vermont center) number (if you want to hide ur identity please change last 2-3 digit). At least with that number (with little manipulation) I can see if by chance my name is there or not.
Till now I haven't got any news about any receipt from my consultant, and I'm desperate to know any or all details what's going on after lottery stuff....

Can any one tell me, how to check wether my application is accepted or rejected, i heard that selection process is completed, I am dark about the things

Atin,

I do not think that there is anyway for you to check whether you are selected or not. You just have to wait for the response from USCIS to find this out.

Just my opinion: Take it with a rock of salt.

Going forward, if you have not yet already received a reject, I think the probability of getting a receipt is more than the probability of getting a reject.

Guys,
I got my rejection today. VSC, Regular Processing, General Quota.
For the one who are still waiting, All the Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi, Can anyone (who has got his EAC number for this year) pass across their EAC (Vermont center) number (if you want to hide ur identity please change last 2-3 digit). At least with that number (with little manipulation) I can see if by chance my name is there or not.
Till now I haven't got any news about any receipt from my consultant, and I'm desperate to know any or all details what's going on after lottery stuff....

they don't display the applicant information on the case status page. so even if you have a receipt number, you won't know whom it belongs to ;)

-a

Still waiting for my rejection or receipt. Premium Processing Cap subject.

Take that back, my lawyer just called and said that I got selected in the lottery! They did make a mistake as I payed for premium processing and they didn't have it listed that way, so my lawyer is sorting that out.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Do you mean you "paid"?

Take that back, my lawyer just called and said that I got selected in the lottery! They did make a mistake as I payed for premium processing and they didn't have it listed that way, so my lawyer is sorting that out.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Do you mean you "paid"?