H1 2007 Lottery Results

I Too Are Waiting For The Lottery Count?

Hi KavithaB
could you tell me, you have applied directly or throug some agents in US?
I am very deparate and paid USD$2250/-to the agent by promising and sending me an offer letter signed...?

regards
MCHJVN

No body mentioned whether they applied themselves or through a company/consultancy? My H1 is applied by my company. In that case who would receive the receipts? My company or me??

Please respond.

Thanks.
If your company applied for the H-1B surely USCIS will communicate to the company/prepared person/attorney only
MCHJVN

Dear all:
I am still waiting for getting receipt number notice from my employer
like you and am still very optimistic regarding the random selection
result.

I wonder if anyone got petition return without action by now. It is very
dreadful for persons who were not selected by computer but still get
no notices at all.

Don't you think so?
:confused:
Hi
I too desparate with Random Numeric Selection?, the agent has not yet given me any options,either he received any recipt# or any communication from the Center? so far no one has come up with any informations regarding the FY2008 Cap non-masters?, may be still sorting out? or the agents may be playing around after taking the bulk USD$2250/-? yet waiting and hoping?
MCHJVN

Take actions

Hello mates:
Let's take some actions instead of whining over here.
Basically, it is already ridiculous enough to sort things out by lottery.
CUSCIS completely forgot the fact that we are applying for "Highly
skill worker" not some sort of bloody green card. If they still have
brain they should screen applicants to find out who deserves the
name. We have tried so hard to have job offers with prestigious
salary and now we all deserve what we need.

http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/alert/?alertid=9589591
please support it :rolleyes:

Hope

from www.aila.org :

"USCIS Service Center Operations replies to AILA Liaison questions on H1-B processing and confirms that not all cases selected in the lottery have been receipted."

ref : AILA Doc. No. 07050267.

Guys dont lose hope

There's time till end of next week to wait.. I have got my approval for H1B. I am eagerly waiting for my husband's to come in!

LUD changes

When checking the status of my H1B case online ( receipt dated April 19th, CSC), I found that it was updated on 24th April, then again on 2nd May and then again today( 3rd may). The status of my case has not changed though: received and pending. Is it normal for the last updated date to change so many times, without hearing anything?My case was filed under regular processing.

How long does it take normally to hear back once the LUD changes?

H1 rejection

I was talking to my employer last evening. Yesterday, they received two H1 papers back stating that they did not get picked up in the lottery. So, rejections have started to come.

Shreeganesh,

Why May 11th? Is it mentioned anywhere that May 11th is the deadline?

Thanks

To be honest

no receipt by this Friday: 80 % not in the lottery
no receipt by end of next week: 95 % not in the lottery

hi all
my general cap petition was returned "yesterday may 3rd" coz it was not selected in the lottery. i am in usa presently on OPT. i have applied with the fear that this would happen with a course completion certificate from my professor and i got the eac no. "also yesterday may 3rd"
all those whose petition got selected are lucky guys, congratulations friends.

thank you

Status from my side (we are waiting for my wife's H1B). General category in Cali.

Lawyers have neither received the receipt, nor have they received the rejected application. Will give an update when I hear anything (receipt or reject)

Received am mail today from my consultant.
My application has been selected in teh lottery.
Vermont Service center.
Awaiting the receipt number...
:D

lottery alphbetical ???

I heard from some one saying that the reciepts are coming in the alphabetical order, I do not know how much it is true...I hope not.

I am still waiting for my reciept...will let every one know my status.

Hi!

I'd like to ask if the clearing of a check in the bank means that I got picked in the lottery as well and that my work visa will be processed then?

My employer hasn't informed me about the receipt # yet but he did tell me that my check has been cleared.

Thanks.