H-1 tracker

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Is July 2nd not the date for Extension of Stay.
H1 transfer-does it not fall under change of status?
Please clarify?

thanks

H4 to H1B applied - Can I travel to India ?

Hi All,

I have applied for a H1B visa. I am currently in a H4 Visa
staying the U.S. Can I travel to India with my h4 visa,now.

Will that have any impacts on her entry back to the country
or will that have a impact on the H1B processing.

Thanks much for your advice in advance !

Thanks & Regards,
- Raj

rajwww enjoy ur trip!

no need to worry about any impact... as long as you hold a valid visa for re-entry... u should be good.... won't have any affect on h1-b visa processing either... just go and enjoy ur trip!

rajwww enjoy ur trip!

no need to worry about any impact... as long as you hold a valid visa for re-entry... u should be good.... won't have any affect on h1-b visa processing either... just go and enjoy ur trip! :)

Published Processing times Vs Reality

Hi,

Reports released today by California Service Center about processing times, indicate that they are processing H1's filed on July 20th for regular and August 10th for extensions.

However, tracker in this list still has applications dated April. What is the truth?

Thanks
Siva

querry

Is there any CAP for teh H1 visa application who belong to research organisations like universities ??? If not, in the case of premium processing ( J1-H1), how long is the processing time ?

aprriciate oyur threads,

thanks,
rtom

I got online approval March 25th but still haven't seen the paper approval notice. How long is it taking these days for CSC to mail these stupid things out?

maybesomeday said:
I got online approval March 25th but still haven't seen the paper approval notice. How long is it taking these days for CSC to mail these stupid things out?
Attorney got H1 approval notice April 8th. That means it took 2 weeks to get mailed from the CSC office. They need a better mailroom!!

Just a FYI on processing time for H1 EOS

Applied for H1 Extension of Stay

Application mailed by company Feb 22, 2005

Receipt received dated March 7, 2005

Approved April 12, 2005 (online)

Havent yet received approval notice in the mail

This was not done as premium processing

I am not complaining .. other than it took long time to get a receipt !

H1B extension approved

Company sent Marth 15, 2005
USCIS recieved dat: Mar 16, 05
Notice of reciept: Mar 22, 2005
Approval date: April 18 (got status online, did not get approval notice)

Not premium processing. I am glad that it got approved so fast.

H1 quota

Can anyone help me out by giving the officialsite, where i can find how many H1B applications were filed till date for the current FY and also till what time will it be safe to file for H1B. I have some personal problems for which I cant file now n want to file at the last, safe, minute.
Thank you in advance

Thanks[/QUOTE]

H1-B renewal

If anyone who has applied for an H-1B extension recently from the CA service center please can you be kind enough to post your details.

Thank you.

H1B transfer times ?

Hi, Any recent timelines for H1B transfers at the California service center, for both premium and regular processing.
Thanks for the same.

Processing times for H1B

Did anyone recently got their H1B approved through regular processing? If yes, can you Please post your receipt, approval dates?

I have applied for H1B transfer through regular processing, and I have May 21 as the receipt date. USCIS website states that as of July 20 they were processing cases that had a receipt date of May 16. I also heard that contrary to what USCIS website says, these days its taking almost 4 months for H1B's to get approved. How much true is this?

If anyone who got their H1B approved recently can post their receipt, approval dates, it will be very helpful.

Thanks,
Ram

H1 Extension, travelling/passport

I just received H1 extension Notice-of-Action (not the Official Notice) today 2005/09/06. The receipt date was 2005/08/11 and the notice date was 2005/09/01. Less than a month! I don't know if it was "express" or not, the fees for USCIS were about $900. This is in Southern California.

A question about travelling... do I just carry the Offical Notice with it's I-94 thingy located on the bottom right corner when I travel or do I actually have to have some other document (or course I will have my passport)?

Thanks,
GB

H-1 Processing Time

Did anyone recently get their H1B approved through regular processing? If yes, can you Please post your receipt, approval dates?

I have applied for H1B through regular processing, and I have July 11 as the receipt date. USCIS website states that as of September 06 they were processing cases that had a receipt date of July 03.

But looking at few examples within this forum, it looks like some people are getting their approvals within ~ 50 days and that too for normal processing. The URL for such examples is given below.

If anyone who got their H1B approved recently can post their receipt, approval dates, it will be very helpful, specially who have a Notice of Receipt Data falling in the month of july and whose applications are undergoing normal processing.

Have a look at the following URL :-
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ad.php?t=179852

Hello,
Yeah that would be really helpful. My receipt date is Aug 08 and i'm wondering how much time will it take for me. :confused:
The url you mentioned is not working. Could you tell us what was it you were trying to show us?

cheers!
Abhishek.

H1b processing time

Hi all,
my h1b petition was filed on Aug 10th and its via normal process...any info abt how time more it will take and what are the current receipt dates they approve h1b.kindly do reply.
--vivek :)