H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Hi,

I have sent applications for me, my wife and my son. If I withdraw the application, all the three will be sent back or I can ask for my wife and my son only. Please advice .

I guess you are the Principal applicant. Yes, you can withdraw on just both of them but clearly mention it in the fax that you don't want to withdraw yours and just the other two.

I guess you are the Principal applicant. Yes, you can withdraw on just both of them but clearly mention it in the fax that you don't want to withdraw yours and just the other two.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Application withdrawal

I've similar case that of nkumary. I'm the principle applicant and want to withdraw my wife's application.

My Q are -
If I send a fax and necessary information, do I need to send additional FedEx envelope for them to send back the passport?
Within how many days should I expect passport back?

I have another Q regarding getting passport stamped in India (Bombay).

My wife's passport is by her pre-marriage name and her visa approval notice is with the same name. In India, does consulate require her to have a passport with post-marriage name ? (Only middle and surname changed).
Please share your experiences here.

quick DS-157 question

I am from AP. Should I write my full name in Telugu in Item 3 of DS-157? Sounds stupid..

Item 3: Full Name (In Native Alphabet)

Please advise..

thanks

one more DS-157 question

What should I put in Item 13: list all professional org to which i contribute or belong?

can i put that i work for my company here in US. (but this is a commercial company or business..)

thanks

Write your name in Hindi. They are asking for whether you are a member of any charity orgs and sort of that. Do not write anything if you are not a member of those kind of organizations.

VJ

I-94 in old or new passport

thanks uvmenon

when i include my original I-94, should I leave it stapled to my old passport?

the instructions say, "Please staple the I-94 to a page in your current passport."

is my new passport "current" ?

thanks

I don't know whether it matters. I have 2 passports and I-94 is attached to old one. Waiting to hear from them

VJ

Re: Status Update

Hi hyd2002 ,
Did you received the visa from the st louis. They are making crazy now-a-days. Its almost 11 week progressing. Please update once you received the pp.

Thanks

Hi anz1974

I have not yet received my passport, As I posted earlier I am still waiting, hoping to receive it in middle of next week.

Sent to St Louis: Jan 31st 2003 (friday)
St Louis Received date: Feb 3 2003 (monday)
DC Received date: Feb 12 2003 (Wednesday)

Still Waiting.....

hyd2002

Still Waiting....

Spoke to DOS this morning....wait time was only 19 minutes...

St. Louis SD: Feb 10 2003
St. Louis RD: Feb 11 2003
DC RD: Feb 21 2003

Currently processing DC RD end of Feb 1st week

Was told that I should be getting mine in 2 to 3 weeks.

Thanks,
Sankaran

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hi anz1974

Thanks, Since my date is the same too. I will update once i received it.

Thanks,

Originally posted by hyd2002
I have not yet received my passport, As I posted earlier I am still waiting, hoping to receive it in middle of next week.

Sent to St Louis: Jan 31st 2003 (friday)
St Louis Received date: Feb 3 2003 (monday)
DC Received date: Feb 12 2003 (Wednesday)

Still Waiting.....

hyd2002

Hi Anz1974/ hyd2002,
How I can find the DC receive date? I have sent my passport to St Louis, will that go to Washington DC?

Thanks

Hi,
You have to call the DC and get the system date. That is set to be the DC date.

Thanks

Originally posted by gkb
Hi Anz1974/ hyd2002,
How I can find the DC receive date? I have sent my passport to St Louis, will that go to Washington DC?

Thanks

Hi Anz,
Thanks for your reply. What is the phone number to find out the DC date? How many days it usually takes to get the DC date?

Thanks

DOS Number to call 202-663-1225,
press 1 and 6 to talk to an officer.

Originally posted by gkb
Hi Anz,
Thanks for your reply. What is the phone number to find out the DC date? How many days it usually takes to get the DC date?

Thanks