H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

for jowood

Hi jowood,

I have got a couple of questions.

1. When did you get your application back?
2. What info do they need on the employment letter?

thanks
sodamncool

still wailting......

Date : Sent to St Louis: 31st Oct
Date : Received by St Louis: 1st November

Last edited by a moderator:
still wailting......

Date : sent to St Louis: 31st Oct 2002
Date : Received by St Louis: 1st November 2002

Called Visa Office couple of times this week but they could not tell me when I can expect my PP. The visa officer said the the status is 'In Process', I also asked him about the received date in DC but he said that he did not have any information about that.

I dont know whats going on with my case. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Hey jowood

Can you put across the employer letter what you have submitted earlier and what you have submitted after 221g.
Thanks
hyd2002

Anyone with latest stamping , please post the new dates , it helps alot to estimate and may be to call DOJ

My H1 & H4 StLouis sent date : Dec 12

Anyone with latest stamping , please post the new dates , it helps alot to estimate and may be to call DOJ

My H1 & H4 StLouis sent date : Dec 12

RE:

nitinag,

have you called and checked with DOS? I sent mine on Dec 2nd and last time I called they said it was received at Washington on December 11th. I am expecting my passport sometime this week or next week.

lahari2,
I am in PST and whenever I tried , its always engaged , I guess I need to get up at 5:00 AM in the morning to make the call.
when did you called last ? I see recent posts where people are waiting from Nov

Re:nitinag

nitinag,

I called on last Monday (01/13). The best time to call is 8:30AM EST. Most probably you'll get connected around 9:15AM.

I already bought tickets for feb 6th. I hope we all get our stamped passports back very soon.

Currently processing 12/11 at DC

Called the VISA office this morning. The officer said, they are processing the passports received on the 11th of December at DC.

SD: Nov 12th
DC received: December 13th/17th

The officer did not get a time frame, but said it will not come this week or next week.

Note
-----------------------------
Two weeks ago, when I called, the officer said my passport was received on December 13th. Today the officer says my system date is December 17th. Maybe the boxes come on a date, and one by one they are keyed into the system. In my case it got delayed because of a weekend.

But these couple of days should not matter.
--------------------------------

Re:Kiddo

Kiddo,

Thank you for the information. It's good to know that they are processing December cases.

It would be helpful for all of us if everyone posts when they receive the passports. Whenever you receive the passport or any queries please update the tracker and don't go away.

H1- Validation Tracker

Hi Guys,

Here are my dates for visa revalidation process

Sent to St Loius : 22nd Nov 02
Reciebed : 25th Nov 02

Stamped : 13 Jan 03
Recived : 15 Jan 03

Thanks
San`

Early november applications

It really does not make sense that ravink and kiddo are waiting while Badder24 has received his passport. Something must have totally gone wrong in the beginning of november.

Does anyone has a clue?

Something happened between Nov 5th and Nov 12th.........

1) Some stupid fool must have not handled the cases in the right order....
2) Some stupid fool must have misplaced a box here or there....
3) Some stupid machinery broke down....

I know it is wrong to censure someone like this....but guys its more than 10 weeks since I have sent the passports... I should be allowed to vent some frusturation :), so give me a break.....

Blame it at St. Louis. Based on the Statistics gathered from these message boards, it is very rare that passports reach DC after a month. Looks like the passport received in St. Louis between 5th and 15th have had problems.........

Nothing can be done. Got to be patient.......

My friend sent his passport on 11/05 to st.louis and got it stamped on 01/10.. I sent 2 days after him ie 11/07 still no luck with that.. So there are guys who got passports back after sending in early Nov.. I think eveyone would go crazy if I say what had happend to his stamping. In his stamping DOS put old employer(old h1's) name instead of new employer(new h1's) but the visa duration is new h1's.. His happiness is very short lived and doesnt know what to do now.. so guys check the stamping thouroughly.. tally ur EAC# too..

-Ravi

Going Crazyyyyyy

I have no idea what's going on.......

SD : 31st Oct (St Louis)
RD : 01st Nov (St Louis)

Kiddo u r right but think about my case.... no luck at all man..... its more than 11weeks I am waiting... dont know how long its going to take.....

May GOD BLESS MY PP.....

Waiting........

St. Louis Recd date: 11/07/2002
Still Waiting.................

Hi Guys,

I sent I-797, passport, employer letter, $75+$100 cashier checks, photo, DS156 and DS157. Did I miss anything? sent the package by FedEx with folded envolpe and my FedEx account number.

I have rebooked my tickets 3 times so far and I lost my 15 days vacation since I couldn't use it during my client holidays.

Since its been 12 weeks, frustrated, didn't know what to do and found this group.. Glad to be in this group and get the update status of the processing date.

Hope I get my passport and visit my home using my extra hours (about 300 hours) before my project gets over. If I don't use it, I will loose all the hard earned extra hours with sleepless nights....

Good luck for all of you and hope everything goes well!

Re: Waiting........

After reading the posts above I am really
skeptical that I shall get my PP in time.
I sent it on 01/14 and they recd it on 01/15.
I surely need to go to India in the last week of April. Any expert comments by when I may get it OR should
I just ask them to send it back ?

I just sent a pre-paid FedEx AirBill, did I have to
send an envelope too ???????

Originally posted by m78768
St. Louis Recd date: 11/07/2002
Still Waiting.................

Hi Guys,

I sent I-797, passport, employer letter, $75+$100 cashier checks, photo, DS156 and DS157. Did I miss anything? sent the package by FedEx with folded envolpe and my FedEx account number.

I have rebooked my tickets 3 times so far and I lost my 15 days vacation since I couldn't use it during my client holidays.

Since its been 12 weeks, frustrated, didn't know what to do and found this group.. Glad to be in this group and get the update status of the processing date.

Hope I get my passport and visit my home using my extra hours (about 300 hours) before my project gets over. If I don't use it, I will loose all the hard earned extra hours with sleepless nights....

Good luck for all of you and hope everything goes well!