H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Congratulaitons to all who have received their visa.
I am wondering, the revalidated visa is sent from St. Louis or DC?
My application was received on 10/10. I want to travel next week. Do not want to change flight. I am thinking to withdraw.
But the travel state website says that, if the passport is at Washington they can return it the next day. But if it is being processed in St Louis, there will be several days delay. Does that mean that our application materials and passport are sent to St. Louis and then to DC again? Do not know what to do.

Thanks a lot for your information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Passport Sent for Revalidation

cpDelhi,
Thanks for the info ! I have been trying to get thru DOS guys, but all in vain. Would update you guys if i have any further info.
Thanks.

This forum has been very helpful to me while I was waiting for my visa to be revalidated. Hope everybody waiting here gets the good news they are waiting for. My details
Passport sent : Oct 9
DOS received it : Oct 10
Visa issued on : Nov 25
Passport received : Nov 26

photographs

kmart or anyone?

How many photographs did you send with the visa re-validation application?

Thanks

Re: photographs

You need to send 2 color passport photos along with your application.

ucn.

Originally posted by braj123
kmart or anyone?

How many photographs did you send with the visa re-validation application?

Thanks

Got my passport But.....

All,
Sent PP: Oct 11; Received: Oct 14 by DOS

I got my passport back yesterday Oct 26th, but don't know why, they asked me to re-fill DS-156 and DS-157, I filled it and resent it OCt 26th, as I have a flight on 7th Dec,

I have seen in previous messages UCNair had a similar experience, and it took him a week to get it back? Is that true?

I took the risk and re-sent it, If they yet haven't stamped my passport by 4th Dec, I will re-call it back

I am confused, may be I did/didn't make the right decision, Hope it works though

UCNair any sharings??

Huz :mad: :confused: :(

I sent 2 passport photographs along with DS156 form in which you need 1 more photograph pasted. So, totally 2+1

photos

ucnair or snpr or kmart or anyone,

I was thinking about 3 photos?, the following links says only 1 photo attached to DS-156 form. We would have done the same if applied at consulate. Others please let us know what you guys did.

http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html

Anyone received passports today?

I have sent my passports for H1B visa revalidation on Oct 25 (RD). Do you know when can I get it back?
I have to fly around Dec 15...:confused:

DOS RD of Oct 15 in waiting

Last successful person who posted on this thread and received the passport duly stamped had DOS RD (receive date) of Oct 14th.

My DOS RD is Oct 15th and I am still waiting for the duly stamped/revalidated passport to come back. Just keep your finger crossed. It takes about 8 to 12 weeks (suggested by DOS rep) to get the passport back these days due to holiday season (so less working time in DOS) and also lot more individuals applying as they want ot be on vacation in the same time period.

Good Luck.

Thanks.

FedEx shipment on the way..

Face-off,

I think Huz has posted above that he/she received the stamped passport on Nov 26th.

I just found out that my return FedEx envelope has been sent out by DOS on Friday (Nov 29th). I should receive the packet on Monday (Dec. 2nd). I will post here, if I have the stamped/revalidated visa, after I receive the FedEx envelope on Monday.

Thanks.

No Traces

:(

cpDelhi,

Thanks for the information. I still have no traces of my passport. Tried to track on the fedex no. but it does not show any information. Hope i will also get thru and please keep me posted if you get to hear anything.

Appreciate your response !!!

Thanks.:confused:

Anyone who applied before Oct 25?

Please post any information if you have applied for visa re-validation between Oct 15 - Oct 25 (RD by DOS).
Keep the information flowing...

Passport Sent for Revalidation

telecom and all other friends,

Sent my passport on 10/11/02 to DOS
DOS received on 10/14

Still waiting on it, have no info when i try to search on the fedex tracking no. Please update me if anyone gets to hear anything. I have been trying to call DOS @ 202-663-1225 (option 1 and then 6)..... but does not get thru the call. Get a busy tone.

Please update any latest.

Thanks.:mad:

Passport successfully re-validated

Passport sent to DOS: Oct 14th, 2002 (Monday)
DOS received date: Oct 15th, 2002 (Tuesday)
Passport stamped with re-validated visa: Nov 29th, 2002 (Friday)
Passport received in a FedEx envelope: Dec 2nd, 2002 (Monday)
Total Number of days taken by DOS to revalidate: 46 days
Total turn around time: 50 days

No new I-94 attached or a stamp on the old I-94 also.

Thanks.