H-1 revalidation tracker in St.Louis/Washington

Hello NSM,

I did the same. Actually I sent my all Passports( i.e my old passports 2 no's and 1 New Passport). You need to use the new passport number for all the future stuff. The old number is nomre valid.

Hope this helps

Hi,
I send my passport on Feb 25th , St. Louis received it on Feb 27th.. i havent yet got back my passport? Anybody there in this time frame who got the PP?

waiting..sent date Feb28th.

St. Louis sent : Feb 28th.
St. Louis Recd: Mar 3rd.

waiting........
MjC.

St. Louis received my application on 14th March, 2003.
Assuming that I will receive my passport in the end of May, I have reserved my tickets to India for the first week of June. It seems that I may need to cancel my tickets. Please update your status if you have appled around that date. Thanks.

Looks like last week they were processing feb 25 - march 2 apps ...they will get despatched next week (27may - 30 may). we should be seeing some march 1st week stampings next week ..
till then have a good weekend!!

--Rox

Hi Guys

I recevied my passport today

Sent Dt: Feb 27th 2003
St.Louis Receipt Dt : Feb 28th 2003

Dispathced : May 27th 2003
Received : May 28th 2003

Thanks you all for sharing info and it helped me a lot to know what's going on.

Good Luck

Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: any recent stampings???

Originally posted by mjchak
Sent to St.Louis on Feb 28th
Reached St.Louis on Mar 3rd.

& waiting.....& waiting...... & waiting....
MjC

MjC,
Do you have any good news? Your application should have been processed by now.

Thanks.

stamping at DC office

My passport were received at DCoffice on May10 2003 with the requirement of new photographs .I sended them with USpriorty mail is there ne way to track when can i hope of getting them stamped

my pp was sent back yesterday

st louis received date march 23 2003

it was mailed back to me yesterday according to my fed ex tracking number.

on fed ex it left yesterday from dc. i sent it to st. louis. will be it be mailed back from DC.

since it has been just ten weeks i am not sure whenther the pp got stamped or not. as far as i remember i used the right form and the right photo graph. the parcel should be delivered to me today.

received my passport

received my passport today with the visa stamping

st.louis received date march 23 2003
passport stamped may 29 2003

oh wow!
so this shows that what they have given in the web site is correct. So it is March 1 - March 23 filers, that got affected.

:(
Hi,
It seems after March'18th SL RD persons getting their stamping. In immigration forums one user( user-id : "help") posted a message saying he got his PP, and his St.Louis date is 18th March.
So, March 1st to March 17th applications might have delayed due to the data entry software problem at visa processing center( pls check http://travel.state.gov/revals.html).

I am very unhappy with this situation as i fall into this time frame( my SL RD is 10th March), and I postponed my India trip and cancelled the tickets once.

Pls keep posting the happenings,
Good luck....:confused: :confused:
crao_a

Hi,
Anybody with experiences withdrawing the application ?

I sent mine on March 7th.
Still haven't received it.
I have a ticket to travel abroad on June 6th. Just wondering if it is a good idea to request a withdrawal on Monday(2nd.)

Thanks.
KAS.

kas
looks like urs is in the date range which got affected (march 1 to march 18)!
but 4 days is too close. its upto you.
Rox

1. I have to send my passport for Visa Revalidation to St. Louis.
I have a concern
On the site
http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html it states:
“Please use your address as the “from” address on the airbill or the self-addressed envelope. Please ensure that you have written your courier company account number or that you have given the courier company a valid credit card number on the airbill”

Do you mean that on the return prepaid FedEx Envelope with my credit card # that I am going to send for return of my documents it should be:

My Name
My address

To. My Name
My address

I got confused because I think that the address on RETURN Envelope should be FROM: US Department of State/Visa (Box 2099)
1005 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101-1200

TO,
My address.
Please help what should I write.

2. One of my other friends is also confused, as he age is 47 years compleated according to DOB on Passport. Should he need to submit Form DS-157 along with DS-156?

The site: http://travel.state.gov/hlop.html says that: One Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-157, for all male applicants between the ages of 16 and 45, regardless of nationality, in addition to the DS-156.
Please help

Hi Rahee,
I sent my airbill with only the "To" section filled.
I left the "From" section to be filled out by the consular affairs office.

We will have to wait and see if something as trivial as that would end up hurting us.

Good Luck.

KAS.

Question

Guys,
I sent my visa reval application to St.Louis last month. I used my credit card number in the fedex envelope but unfortunately I had to cancel my credit card now as it was being misused and I'm getting a new card with different number. What happens to my fedex air bill? Is there anyway that I can change my card number in the airbill by calling them? Any solution? What happens to my documents in the worst case? Would they send it by normal mail?
I'm really concerned..

Thanx.