I140/I485 Concurrrent filing in NSC RD Jan 2004
Multiple EADs and finger prints.
Code 3 biometrics in May 2005
Last LUD 08/19/2006
code 1 biometrics on June 11, 2007 but no LUD after that
I485 approval notice on 06/20 9.00 a.m.

Best of luck to others.

EB3 NSC approval

I got my approval notice yesterday. I actually checked with an immigration officer on 6/18 (infopass appt.) and was told that my case was previewed and is pending to be assigned to an immigration officer. I got the approval the following day (I don't this was a result of my inquiry).

My details:

EB3 Labor RIR (Apr 2003) NSC
I140/I485 Concurrrent filing in NSC RD Jan 2004
I485 approval notice on 06/19 11.55 a.m.

Best of luck to everyone waiting for their approval.

Did any of you folks had depenedents and they were also approved? or not?

I am worried about my spouse as what I have observed from different threads on this forum that if all dont get approved together, it can sometimes take years for spouse to get thru.

Mine was approved last Friday.

Anyone is such a situation? or not?

It is raining green card approvals this week... Most of the cases have PD Sep2002 to April2003. (EB3).

Poor folks who have their PD in 2001 and 2002 and applying for I-485 this month. They will have to wait 1-2 more years.

You need lot of luck to get thru this....

Did any of you folks had depenedents and they were also approved? or not?

I am worried about my spouse as what I have observed from different threads on this forum that if all dont get approved together, it can sometimes take years for spouse to get thru.

Mine was approved last Friday.

Anyone is such a situation? or not?

I did not have any dependents

Once your priority date is current. Do you guys know if approvals are based on I-485 filing date or priority date.

Actually by rule they should go by 485 RD.. but atleast at NSC they are not following PD or RD... they have put all the approvable into one large pool .. and they are picking the application from the pool at random.

Well the pool is huge and has around 20K application, so difficult to sort, I guess.

Is there no approval today? Guys, please post your approval here. It provide us oxygen!! We all are lost sailer in the mid sea and don't know how far shore of dream land is??? Still nothing changed from era of Columbus to now. In fact, Columbus had struggle for only few months while we are in mid sea for years!

Columbus didnot had to go through legal immigration, he just kept crossing the border like one of the 12 millions we have here.

Is there no approval today? Guys, please post your approval here. It provide us oxygen!! We all are lost sailer in the mid sea and don't know how far shore of dream land is??? Still nothing changed from era of Columbus to now. In fact, Columbus had struggle for only few months while we are in mid sea for years!

I got my email today as card production has been ordered

Good luck guys, this forum was so helpful during frustating time, I am not going to leave this forum but visit on regualr basis

Hope everyone here gets their greencard

Just recieved

21st June 2007, 530p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

My husband just recieved his magic email welcoming new permanent resident.
This forum has been very informative and was also very good for keeping up our morale in tough times. Wishing you all Good Luck.

His details
EB3 RIR PD 2/2003
Applied 485 RD 9/03
On his 5th EAD. NSC from the beginning.
RFE on employment 7/06 . Last LUD 8/06. Last FP 4/06.

Two more approvals

kvenkat

TSC India EB3
PD : May 2003

I-140
ND : 03/12/04
AD : 02/09/05
LUDs: 02/01/05 & 02/11/05

I-485
ND : 03/12/04 (concurrent filing)
AD : 6/21/07
LUDs: 02/01/05, 7/19/05, 6/18/07, 6/19/07, 6/21/07

FP1 (code 1) : Scheduled - 03/01/05. Gave early on 01/19/05 ND: 1/11/2005
FP2 (code 3) : 02/07/2006 ND: 1/20/06 (No LUD change)
FP3 (code 3) : 06/18/07 ND: 6/4/07

gcaa

Journey over....yipeeeee.....

Guys & Gals,

Apunka safar khallas(My journey is over...). Got approval e-mails for self & spouse stating card production ordered.
Thanks everybody especially Saras(who also got approval recently..congrats). It was a coincidence today, I took the day off & myself, wife took the kids to story telling session & on the way back got some beer. And lo and behold... I have the beer for the evening and late into the night...
Goodluck everybody & god bless.....

Two more at NSC (one conditional?)

nayaseed

Just got a mail from CRIS that my 485 has been approved.
Since 15 days i was checking my status quite often all day, but as i was busy at work today i did not even thought about it and get this sweet surprise.
I still cant believe it.
Thanks to this board and all the best to the remaining.
Hang on.

EB3/RIR
PD Apr'03
I485 RD Jan'04
Approved 06/22/07

gsdevi

conditional welcome notice

My husband and I finally got our GC approvals last week (EB-3 category). Our PD was Dec 2002 and the I-485 was filed in March 2004.

However, when we received our welcome notice yesterday, I found to my surprise that it says something about our GC being "conditional" and that it is valid only for 2 years after which we have to apply to remove the so called "conditions".

From what I understand, "conditional GC" is issued only to investors or family based applicants. So, it appears to be either a clerical error or just a generic message. Has anyone else encountered this for employment based cases from NSC? We have not received our GCs yet, so we are hoping that it is a clerical error.

Here is the verbiage from the notice:

Welcome to the USA...blah..blah..

"your new card will expire two years from when you became permanent resident. By law your resident status is conditional, and you must apply to remove those conditions before your card expires."

We are employement based applicants and from what I've heard the "conditional" stuff is not applicable to us.

I got the approval email on friday. Here are my details.

Eb3 country India.

Pd nov 2002

Rd march 04.

Used AC-21.

AD- 22 June 2007.

congratulations..

sapphire,
congratulations...

did you inform USCIS of AC-21 ?

--pdd123

PD 12/2001
EB3/India self labor CSC
Labor certified : 04/2004
I140/485 concurrent filing (CSC):08/2004
I-140 approved : 03/2005
I-485 stuck in namecheck
I-485 CSC->NSC xfer : 02/2007
2nd FP : 04/2007
I-485 : delayed for ever ??

:D Received CARD today for me and my wife. :D

PD=12/2002 EB3 INDIA NSC
RD=AUG-2003
AD=6/18/2007

CARD says, permanent resident since 6/4/2007:confused: but got the approval email only on 6/18. This seem to have happenned for few other too.

Today's approval
Shantu

Here are the details:
EB3/India
VSC - TSC transfer.
PD - Jan 2003 India
FP2 - May 12th.

Congratulation Shantu !!