===>Summary UPDATE Tracking

Summary UPDATED(06/11/2002)

Approvals are still slow, but one positive thing is there are 8 out of 14 aprovals that are approved in current month that are Aug or earlier ND (note that currently CSC is processing SeptND cases). That means probably CSC is clearing up old cases and its a good news to all those long time waiters.
-PCee

barrage of 02\'s

WAC-02\'s .... !!!!! I\'ve seen 3 approvals in WAC-02\'s so far .. we need like .. 10 a day :)

IBIS/series WAC-02

PCee .. I am hoping it isn\'t IBIS, because I\'ve heard about people get their IBIS on spot in 30 mins, and .. more so .. if it were IBIS, then we wouldn\'t have seen the fast speed of approvals immediatly after the almost month long hiatus in approvals and slow down later on .... . It\'d have been slow from the very start.

Anyways, when do you think should we start hearing a barrage of WAC-02\'s?

Summary UPDATED (06/06/2002)

It seems approvals slowed down considerably! I hope it is only because CSC is working on clearing those old cases and will pickup speed once it is done with all those old cases. If it is becasue of this new security check (IBIS) and changed procedure then we are all toast.
-PCee

WAC date

Can someone please clarify what is the calendar month/day
corresponding to the beginning of WAC-02?
thanks,

networker

Looks like it starts from Oct 1...

and the number seems to be based on ND. (The Calendar day corresponding to it excluding Sundays and holidays)
There will be WAC-02-001 through WAC 02-299 sequences for 2002 quota.
My ND is Nov 20, 2001 and hence WAC # is 02-045. Last 5 digits may be the case number

AVM Updated - Processing Resumed

Just checked the AVM. It says Finger prints received on May 4th. And processing resumed.

SreeRaj

Summary UPDATED (06/26/2002)

Having problems reading messages from http://www.immigrationportal.com site! It may be due to the new site http://boards.immigration.com/ (Both are communicating with each other). After reading couple of messages on reguler site, it is timing out on my read requests! Note that I need to read all newly posted messages to compile summary. The other site is running well but because of the presentation differences it will take some time for me to get used to it.

Bottom line, it is taking very long time for me to go through these messages.

-PCee

PCee, pls update my info

was looking at the update summary & saw following data missing -
1. iEAD - Aug 9th 2002
2. Wac # 02-161-53XXX
3. FP Location - San Jose
4. EB3-RIR, India

Thanks!!