==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

To kiwi

1) I have friend in Santa Ana area Raghu M in Oct Mailer thread, he went to the office where your passport is stamped, thats where I went to in San Jose.

2) You don\'t have to pay anything for iEAD.

3) If processing has not started on your I765 application then only you get it(when you get on AVM it takes b/n 120 -140 days). Say if an RFE was issued or processing complete and waiting for EAD to be mailed then you won\'t get iEAD. It has nothing to do with your 485 application status.

Good luck to you !

Thanks a million

I appreciate your informative and earnest response. My best wishes to you for a speedy approval.

EAD Approved

I checked the AVM today and it says that EAD has been approved for me and my wife on April 2nd .... NOW THE LAST STEP .... GC APPROVAL ....

How many copies of Advanced Parole should one have

Hi,

Recently I received Advance Parole from the lawyers. I received 2 copies per each member of the family. I sometimes see from this site that there are 3 copies of AP per family member. Is that true. Are 2 copies good enough at the port of entry. Can someone relate their experiences using AP for entry.

BellBell.

EAD approved for WAC-02-067 on 04/03

I checked the AVM today and it says that EAD has been approved for me and my wife on April 3 :)

EAD approved

My name in the list is perfect

Just got EAD approved from AVM at 4.1.02
And my FP record in the list was wrong.
FP Rcvd at 3.13 and schedule at 4.18

Portland ASC only allow people do fingerprint at the scheduled date.

My spouse\'s EAD approved

My spouse AVM updated on April 3 for the EAD and now the message is like "after approving this case we have ordered cards etc"

My AVM didn’t change and still showing the same old message. I don’t know how come my application is still pending when my spouse application went through. Any one has the similar experience?

You can check my details in pcee list

RD: 12/19
ND: 12/21
WAC-02-070-xxxxx
AP: 2/27

bellbell, Can u update when ur EAD is received?Thanks

bellbell, Can u update when ur EAD is approved. My wac no is after yours?
Thanks,

p001...

This happened for my AP. Mine was approved as per AVM but my wife\'s wasn\'t. Both of us received our AP\'s in the mail and both had the same approval date. The best part is, even to this day, the AVM says \'received your.....\' for my wife.

I bet both of you have been approved for EAD coz they cannot adjudiciate the spouse\'s file independently of the aplicant\'s!

I have been checking the AVM for my case and the same old \'received...\' reply. Now that you mentioned, I better check the AVM for my wife\'s case!!!

gcRus, Thanks for the information

Probably you are right. I will wait few days for getting the cards.

Yeah, It is better to check your wife\'s AVM message also as we can not trust AVM fully. Good luck!

WAC-02-06x-xxxxx still waiting for FP notice

I filed I-485 to CSC on Dec 13, 2001. The RD is Dec 17.
AP approved on Feb 21.
EAD approved on Apr 2.

But I haven\'t received FP notice yet.
Anybody has the similar situation ?

Thanks,

Twen

NO FP notice till date for 02 series

October, November WAC post your details if you havent got your FP notice till date. You need to act fast as 02 series approvals are starting