==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

Usually how long after FP?

Guys, usually how long after FP the 485 case is assigned to an immigration officer?

khi_boy...

From the analysis of PCee\'s spreadsheets, looks like for San Jose guys, it is taking about 2 months to get RFE/Approval after doing FP.

Re: When should San Jose (December) applicants expect FP notices?

Looking at current pattern, I would agree to May, currently October Mailers are getting FPs and seems like September is nearly done now.

FP Received

My name in Dec thread is perfect.
FP: 3/13/02
Schedule: 4/18/02

Thanks!

EAD Approved.

PCee. Please add me in your list.

RD 11/27/01
ND 11/28/01

AP:- Not applied

EAD :- approved on 03/21/02

FP:- Still waiting (SJC)

I-485 RD /12/18/01 - FP done at San Jose

Hi Folks,
My finger printing was scheduled on 04/11/02 at Oakland ASC. However, I visited San Jose ASC today around 11 am and requested for early FP since I would not be available during the original scheduled date. They had obliged me and took our FP. The ASC was almost empty and my wife and myself were the only persons there. So the FP was done immediately and it took only 15 minutes. The staff were very cooperative and everything went on well smoothly.
If any of you get FP scheduled at Oakland, you don\'t need to wait. You can visit San Jose and get it done early. For FP purposes, one need to maintain the fingers so well that the ridges are clear while they take the FP. If one has cuts in the fingers that has got to heal before the FP date. If the scheduled date is a month ahead or so, it becomes difficult in terms of this maintenance. One has to be careful while cutting vegetables or cutting bagels, etc, etc. If the FP is done early, leave alone the processing time, it takes care of the hassle of worrying about the finger maintenance. If the FP is not proper, then the same will have to rescheduled which nobody knows how long it is going to take.
Thanks all..

AP approved, FP done

AP was approved on March 11. Received on March 16.
Also I received my FP notice on March 16 for April 17 appointment in Oakland.
My wife and I did FP in San Jose on March 22.

Congrats All , December mailer now moving for EAD approvals :)

Congrats All !!! December mailer now moving for EAD approvals.
Lets see when SJC FP turn comes :))

Congrats MeraBharatMahan..Can you post your details?

I could not find your RD/ND etc, if possible please post your details.

When can I expect I-485 approval?

Hi everyone,
My RD is 12/17 and ND is 12/18.
My FP was done on 02/05 at San Jose,though scheduled date was 02/26.
EAD was approved on 03/13,got the cards on 03/23.
People tell me that one can expect approval 3 months after FP.Is that true?Any ideas,guesstimates,anyone?
Thanx in advance...

card_seeker....

I am optimistic that December folks will get their approvals in the June~July time frame. From PCee\'s list, assuming that the ratio to the people on this forum and the total INS cases is true, October & November cases are relatively less compared to August & September ND\'s. I am expecting that majority of the September/October ND cases to be completed by the end of April! Let\'s see...

Thanx gcRus...

Thanx gcRUS,I hope to God you are right,my problem is that I\'m an age-out case,meaning I turn 21 in October 2002 and its imperative that I get my GC before that.My dad and I are working with our attorney and trying to push things forward...anyone else out there with the same problem?Any suggestions abt what can be done?

card_seeker

I hope that your attorney sent a special note to CSC indicating that your case is an "age out case"

Maybe You should ask him to send a fax to CSC asking for special priority - Please talk to attorney and ask him what is the game plan.

Your wac number is around wac-02-067

I feel in normal circumstances your case will get approval anywhere
between July 2002 and August 2002 or maybe even earlier

Of course this is at the present rate of approvals

Just a calculated guess

I would say July - August

I am also in December boat :) . Looking at current rate I would say
in July - August we may see some December guys getting approvals.