==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

No Title

My advice. Dont go for early FP. Two reasons. 1. You have to tell lame excuses (against my Conscience). 2. With so many approvals pending it is of no use to have early FP. 3.Couple of cases got their I-485 approved in less than 3 months after doing their FP as per schedule Vs lot of cases who have done their FP much earlier than scheduled.

So wait. Go on the scheduled date and you will be welcomed as a royal person. Enjoy life buddy.

WAC-02-045-xxxxx FP Done 1/24/02. Los Angeles. GC Approval ?????

RD 11/10 ND 11/20
Got AVM \'FP Results for review received on 1/31/02 processing resumed\'
Are there any more stages/AVM or this is the final message.
When can GC approval be expected March end, April Mid....
The gurus here can put some light.
Thanks in advance guys....

Your RD - Is it 2001 or 2000

Hi bankebihari123,
Is your receipt date 2001 or 2000 ? It looks to be so fast. My RD is 18th Dec 2001 with WAC-02067. I got only the receipt notice. Awaiting EAD, AP and finger print notice..!!! Is it California Service Centre ?
Thanks.

moving question

Hi Gurus,
   I live in san jose and am planning on moving to a different
   address, in the same county (santa clara) but possibly a
   different city than san Jose.
   Are there any issues if I move while my
   I485 is pending? Would really appreciate any
   comments/experiences. I filed for my I485 in nov/2001 and have
   received my AP last month.

thanks,

networker

EAD Approved

Per AVM my EAD was approved on 3/2/02
My details are:
RD: 11/23/01
ND:11/27/01
FP Scheduled on 4/6/02
AP Approved as well.

Documents needed for approval...

Just wanted be prepared-what are the documents needed after GC is approved?I mean,anything else apart from passport and I-485 approval notice?Anyone out there have any idea?

Observation

The number of cases approved from August everyday is far greater than the number of EAD\'s approved everyday from November (Almost 3-4 to 1). Assuming that for every 485 there is one EAD, we have 485 process speed far greater than 765 process speed. Therefore, hopefully, (AD-ND), should reduce as time goes by :). Currently AD-ND is around 5.5 months @ average. I am assuming for Nov cases this should have dropped to 3-4 Mo\'s, which means Nov. people can expect to hear around April, so on and so forth :). Any comments? :)

Had a similar thought...

Second half of April...my guestimate.
By 3rd week of March, we will probably be in a better position to speculate on Nov cases.

AP Approved

My AP got approved on 2/19.
Received AP by mail today.
Location San Jose.

thanks,
Ashy

EAD approved per AVM: RD 11/06 ND: 11/21 San Jose

Hi folks,

Per AVM, Our EADs (my wifes and mine) are approved.
Hopefully I should get the card(s) in a week.

Other Details:
RD: 11/06 ND: 11/21 EB2_RIR
Loc: San Jose

Waiting for FP notice.

AP Approved for my wife

Hi guys,
Good news to share with you. My wife\'s AP received today. I am waiting for mine now. Did this happen to any of you?
My RD 12/12 and ND 12/14.
Also, I do not have receipt number to track. Can I track with Alien number from the AP notice?

PCee, please update the status.