==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

i-EAD

Can anyone tell me where I should go for getting my EAD stamped (>90 days) including the address of the place.

My area of residence is Fremont.

Do I need to submit fresh photos for getting my EAD stamped?

Thanks

FP Done at SJ ASC

Me and my wife just completed the early FP process at SJ ASC. No questions asked, the guard does not care if you are coming in for an early FP.

Now the final wait begins. Any thoughts on the time frame for final approval

EAD Approved.. :)

Hi,

My EAD got approved on April 10th. WAC number was 02-071 series.
ND was 12/26.

Any idea as to when 12/26 ND can expect to get FPs? Curious cos in my case, I will be going for a 5 week vacation. From what data I see here, I feel that I am safe and won\'t have to miss the scheduled FP date. Any one thinks otherwise?

Please pass on your comments.

Thanks.

Ashy.

Place of residence -Columbus- OHIO - no FP notice yet

Guys !
my RD is Dec 20th - CSC . I haven\'t got my FP notice yet . My friends (living in Columbus) who filed with VSC in July 01 haven\'t got notice yet . Can someone say if the place of residence matters to get FP notice ?

Thanks,

Can any one let me know who is going to get FP notice?

Who is going to receive the original FP notice? Attorney/my self/both?

To pugal 174

Hi Pugal:

The place of residence does matter in FP appointment notice. For instance those (including me) living in San Jose had to wait considerably longer for the FP notice than those living in the Oakland or San Francisco area.

Got my iEAD today. Came to know about my AP Approval there.

Went to the Santa Ana Civic Center office and got my iEAD today. Parked outside at 08:20 a.m. and came out back at 09:25 a.m. It was a very pleasant experience and the staff were extremely good.

I was very worried about not getting my AP Approval but was told that the AP for me and my family were approved way back in March (03/05/02). That was a welcome relief.

Received FP, ND 6th Dec, 2001 - Dec Case

I am registered as khi_boy on PCee list (unable to post using original login??)

My ND is Dec 6th, 2001.

Received FP on 11th, I did my early FP today (13th April) at San Jose INS (740 Story Road).

PCee plz update my info

Congrats Khi_boy…

So FP’s started for December applicants. That’s good news.

FYI:
I got the same problem and sent a mail to monica@immigration.com. She fixed the problem. Go ahead and send a mail to her and she can help you.

Yes, p001 is right

There is no need to carry any photographs with you. They get your photos taken there. You need to carry copies of your I485 receipts, EAD receipts, passports and valid identification. Hope that helps.

Received FP notice

Received FP notice and it scheduled for 5/23.

WAC-02-070-xxxxx
RD: 12/19
ND: 12/21

Planning to go for early FP

I am planning to go for an early FP. Does early FP harm in any way?

What is the best time to go to ASC (To avoid the denial of early FP)?

Got FP notice

Got FP notice today 04/15/2002
WAC 02-063-xxxxx
RD Dec 11th 2001
ND Dec 13th 2001
iEAD 04/02/2002

Waiting for EAD, will do a early FP.

wac # 02-065 from san jose and didnt get FP

I saw that wac 02-070 already got fp and i didnt. does this mean there is a problem ? can i check with csc what is the problem ? if yes how ?

Thx, D.