==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

TWEN,

fingerprinting date has nothing to do with Approval date.the two are totally unrelated. what really counts mst of the time is ND(Notice date). But go ahead and do early FP

PCee...

Please update my info. Spoke to an IIO today. Told me that my EAD was approved April 5th. I am yet to receive the card though. Thanks Muchos!

I havent received anything.

My ND Dec 13th WAC-02-063 no EAD I dont know even if it is approved since my AVM still says old crap.

EAD approved on 4/3, received on 4/8

Our EAD were approved on the same date and came into mailbox on 04/08. Guess it varies from case to case.

GreenPoint

AP approved WAC-02-063-xxxxx

RD Dec 11th
ND Dec13th
AP RFE FEB 26th photo, RFE replied March 20th.

AP approved May 8th According to AVM, No EAD yet.

PCEE could you please update my info.

Congratulations!

I will call them today evening. May be mine approved too. I still have no EAD.

Thank you Tasse_1 hope you will get yours soon.

R U Tasse in PCEE list ???
if so I see u got AP and EAD, just curious.

FP Guys AVM Message changed or No Chang?? -- Sanjose FP

Hi,

Did AVM message for any of San Jose FP guys who did FP in last 1-2 months changed?? I did my FP around a month back , same old message . "Its take 999 to process this kind of case...etc"

please advise..

gcRus,Tasse hi

gcRus,Tasse hi.Did you get your EAD card.It is more than a month since
the AVM has changed for my EAD and i still have not received my EAD card ....

Khi_boy2 - no changes for FP

I did FP 04/17 in San Jose and it\'s still same old message: "It is take 999 to process bla-bla-bla", friend of mine did it two months ago and he has same crap.

Bankebihari123 we are in the same boat, still no EAD

Bankebihari123, we are in the same boat, I still didn\'t receieve EAD, it approved on 4/03 and AVM has message "...approved ... we ordered a new card ... process normally takes 120-140 days ..."

Bankebihari123....

No. Still have\'nt received the card. My message has now changed to approved. Hope I will get them the coming week. Good luck.

More comments on AVM

One of my collegue who did his FP in March last week (San Jose) his AVM changed on last Friday. Two others who did their FPs in February (San Jose). Still hearing to AVM 999 days message. They are also frustrated. We all have same 485 cases.

I did my FP on April 14th, 2002. Still same AVM 999 message.

AVM _Absurd Voice Mail

I noticed in the SJ FP waiters thread, people who have done their FP in May have updated AVM for their respective cases. I too got my "early" FP done in April and the AVM for my case is still on "....999 days".

Is Early FP the cause of AVM updation delay? - nam29

nam29: you mean to say early is causing delay in AVM update???

FP done 02/22 @ Oakland as scheduled AVM not changed yet

I don\'t think early FP has any impact on AVM