==> JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
If you mailed your I-485 to CSC in June 2001 please post here. Summary...     http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ Old June thread(s)...   11/17 - 02/19 Pcee "JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001)" 11/16/01 04:02pm   08/22 - 11/16 wfa "New thread for June, 2001 I-485 Mailers to CSC" 8/30/01 8:51pm   07/30 - 08/22 harman "Receipts for June 2001 (CSC)" 8/1/01 11:31am

- PCee

1. Details

RD-June 20th/01
ND-Aug 21st/01
EAD- Nov 12th/01
FP Recvd- 12/26/01
Fp Done- 01/02/02
Processing Resumed- 01/17/02
Case Assigned- 02/12/02
Category-EB2-RIR

Case Assigned

Hi Beamer, How do you find out the date of the your case assigned? thru AVM or ...? Thanks!

PCee: Detail Update

PCee,

Sorry to bother you, but the links on the summary page point to the old threads (at least it does for June). You may want to change that to point to the new threads. Otherwise you may find people still posting on the old threads.

I have a minor detail update for my case. My AVM message is "Processing resumed on 12/21". Seems to be an odd date. Most have 12/29 or 1/11 or 1/17. Please update when you get a chance.

Really appreciate your great work.

goldengate

485 Approved per IIO (June RD)

I just now talked to an IIO and she informed me that both mine and wife\'s 485 applications have been approved yesterday. The AVM still says the Dec 29th FP results received and processing has resumed....

I have not received the approval notices yet.

Here are my details:

PD: 06/99
RD: 06/18/01
ND: 08/20
WAC: 01-262xxxx
FP: 11/01 (scheduled 11/23 or 11/20)
Nov 16th pending review message
Dec 29th processing resumed message

AD: 02/19/02

Boy..oh..boy the wait was getting unbearable and finally the news....

This site has been a great source of support throughout the process

Thanks Pcee the Great for maintaining the lists, PCee hats off for your patience, efficiency, helpfulness, determination and the service you are providing to this forum. I hope your approval is around the corner.

Also, Thanks to CIBA and Mr. Rajiv Khanna

I-485 Approved on Feb 20th

Guys, yesterday was the day for me. I heard on the AVM that our cases were approved on Feb 20th and Approval Notices were mailed. What a relief ..
Details:
EB2-RIR
RD-June 20th/01
ND-Aug 21st/01
WAC#-01-263-#####
EAD Card-Nov 14th/01
FP Notice Recvd- Dec 26th Scheduled on 1/20/02
FP Done- 01/02/02 at San Jose
AVM 1-FP recieved and Pending Review on 01/15/02
AVM 2-Processing Resumed on this case on 01/17/02
AVM 3-Case Approved and Notices were mailed 02/20/02

Hang in there Guys the Approvals are just around the corner.
I want to take this moment and thank Pcee( rather PceeTmp) for the fabulous work he has been doing. God bless him. This forum has been really useful to me and a lot of other folks I am sure.

RD June -5th

WAC-01-248-xxxxx
RD - june- 5th
ND - Aug - 5th
FP done on dec-13
message changed on jan-11 to processing resumed

No Title

dsm2sjc,

Can you please provide your exact FPScheduledDate, FPScheduledLocation (not where you did FP) and also AP, EAD dates for tracking purpose?

Thanks
PCee

No Title

goldengate,

Previously (when number of theads were less) I was able to post new threds and update summary immediately. But this time it took some time for me to do that. Yes, I should have left a message on the summary web page stating that links are outdated and going to update soon.

I finished updating yesterday evening. Let me know if there are any more problems.

Thanks
PCee

RD June-5th

FPScheduledDate=jan-11th, FP done on Dec-13
FPScheduledLocation = San jose , FP done at Sanjose
Did not apply for EAD and AP

Looks great

I never thought there was a problem. I was just making a suggestion. There is a limit on how many things you can do and you don\'t have to humour every request that comes your way :)

Thanks again.

goldengate

P.S. BTW, I noticed that there are some bandwidth issues with tripod today. Also the immigrationportal.com site is also responding slowly. One of those days, I guess.

How come I see people with WAC numbers ahead of me getting approvals?

I am very new to all this immigration issue.
But somebody told me about this site and I started watching recently.
I am in a rude shock to see that INs has approved some June cases with WAC # 01260 etc.
My WAC # 01248 XXXXX, and I am still waiting.
What\'s the logic in all this ?
My husband is from India and I belive his priority dates are as old as 08/98

Can somebody care to explain ?

FINGER PRINTING...

Hi, All!
    This is my first message here. Congrats to all of you who got their approvals. I have a question for you all. We applied for I-485 on 7th June. Our EAD came in November. My husband\'s and my finger printing had been done on 29th October. On December 29th, my case was resumed but my husband\'s said it\'s \'pending review\'. Then in January we got a mail from the INS saying my husband has to go for the finger printing again. Why do you think this happened. I mean if they were not satisfied with the finger prints then why didn\'t they let us before. Why did it take such a long time of 3 months. Can u pls let me know why. Thanks in advance.
   - Worried in California.

Is either your or your husband\'s details on PCee\'s lists?

If not then provide details please. If it is then tell us who?

Reality check

It is not the case that INS goes strictly by WAC order and they have never claimed that. It is only on observing the trends on this site that we have come to an understanding of the inner workings of INS.

While they don\'t follow the order strictly, the average movement is along the lines of the WAC numbers. If you spend more time with this site you will find that some people have analyzed the movements and predicted that June RDs will get approved for the next 3 months or so. Meanwhile the slow trickle of July RDs that has begun will intensify in March/April and the taper off after that.

But you can take heart from recent posts that suggest that WAC numbers in your vicinity are being assigned.

HELP26 This is what I think happend

When you guys go for your fingerprint, the Technician at the Application Service Center does your FPs, then a QA Person determines the quality of the finger prints. If he is satisfied or your FPs meet the required criteria for quality, then he/she Oks the FPs and they are sent to FBI. Now, the messy part, it all depends on the QA person whether he was carefull enough to OK those prints are not. If by mistake he accepts FPs that not of good quality and they are sent to FBI, FBI will not report the problem to ASC. They only communicate with INS. When INS looks the FBI report( which in your husbands case there is no report since the Quality of FPs is not good ), they request you to submit FPs again. I know it is a pain , but unfortunately INS looked at your husband\'s print only recently , otherwise you guys would have come to know about that earlier. Thats why I again say that follow-up is required if you want your GC without unnecessary delays. I know some people on this board, who dont believe in this, but please do not take things for granted. It does not hurt to follo-up the status. Anyway this time, you guys can make sure ( talking to the QA person tell him/her what had happened) FP quality is good.

Goodluck and All the best in GC process

HELP26, I agree with Beamer_man. Additionally I would like to caution...

you to ensure that each and every fingerprint eventually returns a clean result. It does not matter how many ridge breaks you initially get. Watch the bottom of the screen for the signal "pass" in green on the fingerprint machine monitor. If you notice the technician and/or supervisor try to pass a ridge break as good, insist that they print repeatedly till a good result. Make sure you do not have any cuts or loss of lines on your fingers before you go for FPing. Read FP experiences on ciba\'s site for some advice.
The reason I am advocating what may seem as excessive caution is, INS will schedule the case for an interview if the FBI returns a "REJECT" on your FP\'s for the second time also. You want to avoid that at all costs. Wish you guys luck!

Help26, You could also call FBI for your finger print status before it is sent to INS: FBI FP#: 1-3