==> JUNE 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

FBI wouldn\'t tell you if your FPs are good enough

I called FBI for checking the quality of my FPs. They didn\'t tell me about that. They just told me my FPs were sent to INS on what date. I think you have to check with INS about your FPs quality and if your FPs are cleared up.

good information

Thanks Dee Rod, this was good information for everybody who is scheduled to do FP in near future.

Finger Printing

I have a different problem.
I gave FP on jan 5 th (CA)., when i called up FBI they said ,they haven\'t recieved my Fp file yet. they took on card (manually).
anybody has this type of exprerience.What should I do now?

thanks
mn.

Heard the magic words!!!

Yes, I heard the magic words (APPROVED) yesterday.
Case was approved on Feb 25th. PD 10/00, EB2 RIR
But, unfortunately my wife\'s case\'s AVM still saying that the "FP received and processing is resumed" Worried on that part.
I have to call my attorney and make sure what\'s going on.
Keep fingers crossed.

Not really, Dee Rod

Sorry for the late reply, I totally missed your response. I checked PCee\'s list and Bongo\'s process resumed date was 12/29. So you and I are the only odd ones out. Hope it doesn\'t work against us :)

I485 Approved after the RFE response sent to INS

Guys, Today was the day for me and my wife. The AVM is updated that our cases were approved on Feb 27th and Approval Notices were mailed. What a relief ..

Details:
EB3-RIR
MD-June 1st/01
RD-June 1st/01
ND-Aug 21st/01
WAC#-01-238-#####
AP Oct 10th/01
EAD Card-Nov 14th/01
FP Notice Recvd- Jan 10th/02 Scheduled on Feb/10th/02
FP Done- 01/14/02 at Manchester, NH
AVM 1-Processing Resumed on this case on 01/19/02
AVM 2-RFE sent out to the lawyer from INS on this case on 02/09/02
AVM 3-RFE received from lawyer on this case on 02/24/02
AVM 2-Case Approved and Notices were mailed 02/27/02

Hang in there Guys the Approvals are just around the corner.

Thank Pcee for the excellent work he has been doing and thank everyone who provided very helpful information in forum.

No Title

I don\'t know the reason. The RFE is for the W-2 and employement letter. Some one mention that doing FP early then scheduled date may trigger the RFE. I am not sure that is the resaon for my RFE.I read one message that says to send the W-2 and employement letter to the INS even you don\'t get the RFE. will this speed the process or have side effect on the process, there is no answer for that.

I485 approved on Feb 22, 2002

PD : 07/31/98
RD : 06/12/01
ND : 08/16/01
AD : 02/22/02

Approval copies recd on 02/27/02.

Thank you all for the useful information and sharing your thoughts and experience.

WAC-01-260-XXXXX Approved

Just received approval notice yesterday.
PD 10/2000, RD 6/2001, ND 8/2001, AD 2/25/2002.
Thanks to PCee and all of you who have spent lots of time to summarize messages on this site. Good luck.

485 approved to me, RFE issued on my wife\'s case

Anybody sailing in the same boat like me?
My 485 got approved and looks like my lawyer had recd my approval notice. But, RFE has been issued on my wife\'s case as per AVM.
Actually we are planning to go to India by 15th this month and she will be back only in early July. As we cant avoid this trip, would there be any problems. Can somebody enlighten me with some thoughts/experieces on this please?
Am not sure of what to do next. Can I go ahead and get my pp stamped or wait or what??
Anyways, a HUGE thanks to PCee for maintaining this site. This site\'s help is un-describable.....

hi A2E2: you are already PR

The time the IIO approves your case you have PR in US. It is just documents and plastic card you need later on.

I-485 Approved on March 4th as per AVM

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday my wife called INS after a long gap and to our pleasant surprise she heard "This case has been approved on March 4th..." for both of us. We were overjoyed...its approved today! It was the end of a long and painful waiting; but then we are waiting for the notices to confirm the AVM!

My 485 details

MD: June 11, 2001
RD: June 13, 2001
ND: Aug. 20, 2001
WAC-01-260-XXXXX
Category: EB1-OR

AP received: Aug. 26, 2001
EAD received: Nov. 05, 2001
FP scheduled: Nov. 28, 2001
FP done: Nov. 7, 2001, San Francisco ASC
Patiently waiting for approval

THANKS BOTH OF YOU - Hope you will get yours very soon!!!!!!

THANKS BOTH OF YOU - Still waiting for the approval notices. I\'ll let you guys know when I get it!