==>>2002 JAN FEB MAR thread for CSC I-485 Mailers (from 05/16/2002)

Spouse

It\'s not strange message.
INS takes a while for producing a EAD Card. Even my message plays the same. But usually within 15-20 days you can expect.

Thanks
Indianadr

No Title

RD 01/29/2002
ND 01/31/2002
FP Notice 03/01/2002
FP Scheduled Date 03/21/2002
Actual FP Done 03/06/2002
Location Santa Ana
No news of EAD yet

Re:Advanced Parole

Keka, Wait for a while. It is taking about 30-45 days after approval for the actual AP to arrive. Mine took about 31 days. Wait for a week or so. Also ask your lawyer whether he received the AP.

Powerslayer

Pcee : Add my info in Feb 2002 filers

Pcee, Please add my info to the Feb 2002 filers
Handle : Powerslayer
WAC - 02-123-xxxx
EB3-India-GA
PD : 10/2000
RD : 02/15
ND : 03/04
AP Approved : 04/03, AP Received : 05/04/2002
iEAD on 05/21/2002
No news on FP or EAD.

Thanks
Powerslayer

AVM changed

checked AVM tonight. For my husband\'s is processing is resumed on 5/22.For myself is FPs were collected on 5/17and are pending review.
What does it mean? Do I need to do FP again? By the way our ND is 3/19 ,FP done on 5/9.

Message Changed

After checking my status tonight, message changed to processing resumed on May 22 after FP review. Any ideas how soon I can expect my approval

This is strange..FP message updated twice...I guess it happening to many people

Dear friends,

Me and my wife did FP on May9th and my AVM was changed to on May11th FP result received and Processing is resumed...But today I checked it agan for me and my wife it is saying..on May22nd your FP result is received and processing is resumed...Anybody have any idea ?

I guess two possibilties -
1. INS has updated new lot may be yesturday and all other lots also got updated like my case..
2. ASC sent out this months FP results again with the new batch.

Only God knows..not even INS.

Regards

Processing Resumed

Just checked AVM and it says processing resumed on May 22nd for myself and wife. Did FP on 5/18.

Thanks
Indianadr

No Title

codex,
I am sorry. I added your entry to summary pages with 2001 RD, ND earlier! I just corrected my mistake in today\'s update.
-PCee

My AVM never changed anything, I begin to believe my documents

have been destroyed. Since our RD/ND are almost same, maybe they were in the same pool. I will go to ask at local INS next Tuesday, though my lawyer said I will get nothing from them.

How much I need to pay to get iEAD?

I want to go to local INS to get my iEAD,anyone can tell me
how much I need to pay?

BTW, I want to know if the copy of I765 is OK?

Thanks

no need to pay, copy is ok with most offices

no need to pay, copy is ok with most offices

Please add me Feb mailor of 485

MD: 02/15
RD: 02/19
ND: 03/04
WAC: 02-125
AP: 04/03
iEAD: 05/21
FPRcvd: 05/11
FPSchd 06/11
FPLocation: San Jose
EB?: EB2-RIR

iEAD for computer programmer in LA after 90 days since ND?

Hi,

Can anybody advise if I can obtain iEAD if:
- ND for my I-765 is 02/19/2002 ( > 90 days passed )
- I am doing EBGC as a computer programmer, in LA area ( CA )

I would appreciate any other info, like where to apply, somebody\'s personal experience in my area.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.

My details....

RD : Feb 15
ND : Feb 28

AP received from attorney with approval date 5/6.
Still waiting for EAD and FP Notice.

Spoke to IIO on last friday and was told that the FP notice is ordered and may be on the way.

Thanks.

Thank you very much. This is very helpful. Should I go to local INS office in LA or I may go to Sant

Thank you very much. This is very helpful. Should I go to the local INS office in LA or I allowed to do it in Santa Ana? If I may then can you please post INS office address in Santa Ana?
Thank you once again :)