==> AUGUST 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

PCee

Registered Users (C)
 If you mailed your I-485 to CSC in August 2001 please post here. Summary...     http://pceegcee.tripod.com/ Old August thread(s)...   11/17 - 02/19 Pcee "AUGUST 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 11/16/2001) 11/16/01 06:47pm   09/10 - 11/16 Dont know "AUGUST Mailer" 9/10/01 01:14pm

- PCee

PCGC..Please update my info

FP done 2/13, shed date 3/29
I changed my address with INS after
FP. Does it mean i have greater chances
of RFE? If anyone has any f/b please post here.
Thanks.
rrgcapp

PCee, please add my info

MD: 08/17/2001
ND: 09/19/01
WAC#: 01-288
FP schd: 12/06/01 at SFO
FP done: 11/21/01 at San Jose
AP: 12/01
EAD: 11/01

Processing wrt RD?

Is there any truth to the notion that AOS approval is done in a first in first out fashion, wrt RD rather than the dates of EAD/FP? i.e., almost all Aug Mailers will get the AOS approval around the same time, rather than by the quirky EAD/FP arrivals?
thanks,
SF91

No Title

AVM says Processing resumed. INS received the FP notice
on 14th Feb (within 2 days of FP). How long before we
pass the RFE stage? For those who got RFE, was it after
FP & if yes, how long after FP? These last 2-3 months
of wait is killing me......

rrgcapp

hi rrgcapp,

Relax man ! You r not the only one feeling that way....Lot of us r feeling the pressure. Just hang in there.

My understanding is that RFE can be generated any time before u get ur I485 approval.....Again, this is my view....

hang in there,
regards,
inferno1970

I\'m happy that 6 months have just passed since RD

as my employer can\'t screw up my trip, I\'ll take pleasure in that milestone for now! As there are few folks still waiting from Apr., I\'ll be happy if I get mine approved by Jun.

Aug RD - AVM has not changed

Hi Guys,
I have updated my FP info in San Jose FP waiters thread.
If it helps here is the info again.
RD - Aug 15
ND - Sep 18
EAD - Nov 30
FP Rcvd 2/2/02
FP done 2/6/02
. I have a question. my AVM message is still the same 995 days blah blah....when will this change. I checked with FBI, they told me that the FP was processed and sent to INS, but still the AVM has not changed. Some people in the other threads were mentioning about enquiring with IIO. Can any one pl tell what an IIO is and how to get in touch to get the status of this case through IIO.

Thanks

No Title

My RD and ND are the same as yours. However, my FP was completed on Nov 27th and Dec 29th, the AVM sais that the INS has recd. my FP results and processing has resumed. I checked with an IIO ( immigration officer )yesterday and she said that the status is the same (FP results are good) and that i should check back in 3 weeks.
You\'ll have to call 949.831.8427 in order to get in touch with an IIO. If you are lucky you\'ll get through....
Hope this helps!
...raj

Anyone\'s I140 approved for CP and doing AOS?

Please post it. I was told if you apply for I140 opting CP there\'s an optiion of going for CP or AOS when it gets approved. And if you decide to go for AOS, you just have to apply and it will automatically get processed.

But now I hear things like
* you have to request NVC/Consulate to send back your file to INS
* Or after 1 year NVC sends back the case to INS and till then your AOS case will not be adjudicated
* Some officers do not require the case to be present at the time of adjudication.

Could anyone throw some light on this issue please?

Thanks

Same situation here

Hi GC waiter

I have exactly the same ND, FP Recd and FP Done dates as you (San jose). My AVM message is like yours too. I was kind of worried as well but looks like people who gave FPs in Feb don\'t have AVM updated yet.

Please keep posting any progress on your case, I will be intersted :).

Hopefully the AVM will get updated soon!

No Title

Yes, I am doing AOS, 140 approved for CP. As far as I know there are no procedures, you just apply as a normal AOS. I filed in august, might be outdated. Best check with your lawyer.

BTW, our company\'s default policy is to file for 140CP and switch to AOS if needed after 140 approval. Hope it helps

FP done in Local San jose

my details,

RD 08/01/2001
ND 09/10/2001
EAD in mid november
FP received 01/02/2002
FP Scheduled 03/12/2001
FP done 02/22/2002

waiting for Approval...
do you know how long it takes...

Aug RD approval

Just spoke a friend who\'s RD is in AUG. His AOS approval came last week.
So the Aug approvals have started. It make me wonder about the approval pattern. I think its just random.
I am not sure about his details but sure about the RD because we both work for same company with same GC related dates.