Greenland Summary Report

FunkyJunky,
Very happy to hear that your case has been approved. You may not have been waiting long as I did (more than 3.5 years!! unblievable) but still was significant period.
I congradualate you for that and wish you the best. You have been an asset to all of us in this forum and very creative. Please check this forum from time to time as many need advices from those seniors like you. The least to say, they find someone who is in the same boat of frustration while cannot do anything,

Folks, all of us have been in the same boat and sometimes very disappointed by these unnecessary delays which could have been avoided. But I can certainly tell you that your turn is right at the corner and you should hear the good news as many others did.

DON'T FORGET: THERE IS A VERY VERY VERY SLIGHT CHANCE (ALMOST CLOSE TO ZERO!!) THAT YOUR CASE GET NOT APPROVED.

SO BE PATIENT AND YOU ARE THERE.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU,

Aghajan

FJ,

Thanks for handling Green Land report till an expert valunteer is found.

Here is my late contribution for LIN-02-193.

Guys,

I have just relocated cities and will be out of commission for the next two weeks since I don't have access to my old laptop. I have the script backed up on another computer and will only be able to get to it then.

Please clarify

I see lot of descrapency in approvals. Does INS (UCis) clear centain countries like Europeans first. Is there a nationality quota like lotto visa system or they give 1st priority to visa waiver (western) countries first? Or its random pick and choose selction.?
Or all these people in 1st category. Can any one shed some light!

Its been 2 years my case at 485 stage ( 3 Ead's 2 AP's 3rd soon). Whats going on and on and on??????????. Boy, its frustyrating

Last edited by a moderator:
How to run report for my LIN

Can anyone please explain how to run this report for my LIN.

My LIN is LIN-02-082-50XXX.

Or if anyone already is running this LIN then please send me attachment.

It will be really helpful.

Right now, i'm really frustrated because i saw lots of approvals in Jan 2002 but they didn't touched my case.

I did my FP back in FEB 2002 since then nothing so far.

Please help

Thanks
Piyushind

"I see lot of descrapency in approvals. Does INS (UCis) clear centain countries like Europeans first. Is there a nationality quota like lotto visa system or they give 1st priority to visa waiver (western) countries first? Or its random pick and choose selction.?
Or all these people in 1st category. Can any one shed some light!

Its been 2 years my case at 485 stage ( 3 Ead's 2 AP's 3rd soon). Whats going on and on and on??????????. Boy, its frustyrating"

As far my understanding of the matter goes.."yes there are country quota limits". But unlike in the past, the quota of the other countries are opened to the rest of the pool. There is a upper limit on the number of Employment based GCs and applicants from one country get no more than a certain percentage.

LIN0208250***

How to run report for my LIN
Can anyone please explain how to run this report for my LIN.

My LIN is LIN-02-082-50XXX.

Or if anyone already is running this LIN then please send me attachment.

It will be really helpful.

Right now, i'm really frustrated because i saw lots of approvals in Jan 2002 but they didn't touched my case.

I did my FP back in FEB 2002 since then nothing so far.

Please help

Thanks
Piyushind

:confused: :confused: :confused:

02-148-53500 to 54100

I run this report around the my numbers ...

02-148-53500 to 54100

looks like the most of the cases are still with the status FP Sent ...
and all of these cases were handled on 4/18/2002????

This way you run it ...

getit , download the excel sheet from my post or any other post ... It contains a VB macro code. When you will open the excel sheet select "Enable Macro"... and then go in tools -> macro and run I485tracker macro ....

And yet you have to do all this from a machine where you have internet connectivity ...:)

Greenland Summary Report for LIN-02-148-53000-To-55500

Hi all .. today I run this report for the

LIN-02-148-53000-To-55500

Also I have modified the Macro to use the TEXT only interface on the USCIS site ... Now this macro runs very fast... but the USCIS blocks my IP address after approx. 700 status requests...

attached is the file ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran the 02-148 53000-55500 again today...

Only 9 RFE sent in one week in this range ...

attached is the sheet....

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and saw this thread. around 10 people filed 485 on same week from my company and almost everybody either have got RFE or are approved almost a month back. Could you please help by running the report for LIN-02-115-5***** . I just want to know if i am the only one left in this series.

Thanx in advance

AllforGC....

you need to specify a narrower range to search....one can only scan 1000 Lin numbers a day...UCBIS blocks the IP address for a day after that...

to search entire 50000- series it will take a week. 1000 a day...