Got My I485 Receipt Notice - Applied on July 2 nd

I am in Same Boat

Application reached on July 9 @ 9 am.

Still no checks have been cleared .

No reciept notices yet???/

I'm worried

Random processing on receipt notices

Looks like the receipt notices come in random. I applied mid July and friend of mine applied after a week. His checks are cashed. I asked my lawyer, she also says the same.. she says she is seeing receipt notices for various dates..

Biometrics & EAD

I see from a bunch of people that their biometrics notice and EAD approval came on the heels of their receipts. Is there anyone here who has received their receipts but have NOT received their biometric notice? I need to plan an overseas trip and would hate to have my biometric notice come in after I have bought plane tickets.

2nd question- has anyone signed up on the USCIS case tracking website? If so is that worthwhile or does the snail mail reach you before the website is updated ?

I see from a bunch of people that their biometrics notice and EAD approval came on the heels of their receipts. Is there anyone here who has received their receipts but have NOT received their biometric notice? I need to plan an overseas trip and would hate to have my biometric notice come in after I have bought plane tickets.

2nd question- has anyone signed up on the USCIS case tracking website? If so is that worthwhile or does the snail mail reach you before the website is updated ?

I received my EAD card but no notice for fingerprinting or biometrics. July 2nd filer. received EAD of me and my wife on15th Sept., not yet received EAD for my daughter.

HI dallasdoc!
thanks but no thanks for your rude reply
I just wanted to have a update from Isanakam.
and ordinaria replied with a detail answer
thanks to you ordinaria!

Hi, The number i called is 1800-375-5283. i tried after the successful attempt i could able to get IO to find about 485 receipt notice.Customer service rep ask me to wait for 90 days before you can check for receipt notices from the date we file for june/july/aug filings.so i will be calling them on oct 7th if dont get my receipt notices by then.i will update.

Our application reached USCIS on July 13th. We got our receipt notice 2 days ago and our receipt date is Sep 10. I know how frustrating it is when things go in order. But just hang in there. I am sure everyone will hear something.

Got my checks cashed today...Notice date is Sept 18th..waiting for the FP notices

I got my fingerprinting notice today. It says code 3. what difference is there between code1, code2 & code 3. Explanation will be highlt appreciated.

India EB3
PD July '03.
Recvd 1st EAD 10th Sept, 07.
Recd FP on 9/21/07 ND:9/17/07 code 3.

Anyone received AP

Has anyone received their AP yet? I am a July 2nd filer at NSC. Got my receipts and FP notice a few days back. No EAD yet. Need to travel out of the country soon, but H1 has expired. Processing time says 3 months, so I am guessing first week of Oct. Anyone else received AP?

Filed on July 26th,

My I-140/I-485 (for my spouse and I) was filed concurrently at TSC on 26th July. Received an email from attorney on Saturday (Sep 22nd) that the receipt notices have been received at her office.

Not sure what the receipt/notice dates are on the Receipt notice. But i will be picking them up in a day or two and will provide an update.

Card Production Ordered

Hi All,
My EAD status has changed to 'Card Production Ordered'. I have applied I485 on July 2 nd.

Service Center: NSC
PD Mar 2004
I140 Approved in Feb 2006
I485/AP/EAD Applied on July 02 2007
I485/AP/EAD Receipt Date July 02 2007
FP Appointment 09/26/2007

Hello,
I received an email today from my attorney that receipt notices have been received for me and my wife's case for all EAD, AP and I-485. the online status says that EAD card mailed for both of us, AP has been approved and approval notice mailed. My application was sent to NSC on 7/19 but was transferred to TSC.

EAD Approved

and received the card for both my spouse & I. I had gone to the attorney's office to pick up the receipt notices for my I-140 and 485/AP/EAD for both my spouse and I. On the way back, picked up the mail.......and the EAD cards were in our hands.

As per the lawyer, TSC is approving the EAD's pretty fast...:)

My I-140/I-485 (for my spouse and I) was filed concurrently at TSC on 26th July. Received an email from attorney on Saturday (Sep 22nd) that the receipt notices have been received at her office.

Not sure what the receipt/notice dates are on the Receipt notice. But i will be picking them up in a day or two and will provide an update.

Filed 27th July. Received at Nebraska on 29july.
Check encashed esterday.
Cant read the priority no. on back. It looks like starting with DRC