Got My I485 Receipt Notice - Applied on July 2 nd

Orangecounty

Hi All,
I've got My I485 Receipt Notice. Just my attorney sent a soft copy to me. I have applied on July 2 nd 2007 at NSC. I hope every one will have the same news.

Good Luck

Hey,
whats your PD? Could you please share your EB category, country and other relevant details?

On my receipt notice, the receipt date is July 2,2007
Notice date is August 11,2007
Also I got EAD, AP Notices for me and my wife.
My attorney said she is expecting my wife's I485 receipt notice tomorrow.

Does this authorize you to go get a EAD 90 days from receipt date? I guess technically yes but there may be delays.
Congrats!

Does this authorize you to go get a EAD 90 days from receipt date? I guess technically yes but there may be delays.
Congrats!

I guess so. My attorney also said that due to the load they may delay issuing the EAD and AP. But, if my company requests to expedite the EAD process, the USCIS would do it seems. Same with the AP process also. I hope there is no harm in going thru infopass and expedite the EAD process by my self.

Congrats

I guess so. My attorney also said that due to the load they may delay issuing the EAD and AP. But, if my company requests to expedite the EAD process, the USCIS would do it seems. Same with the AP process also. I hope there is no harm in going thru infopass and expedite the EAD process by my self.

Can you please tell what time they received your application and who signed it ?

Thanks

Received FP

I applied on July 2 and yesterday got my FP notice.

Piece of info for those who are keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

I applied on July 2 and yesterday got my FP notice.

Piece of info for those who are keeping track.

Hi,

I am sure you are really relieved. Can you please tell from which service center you received the receipt notice and when (time) did they received your application ?

Looks like some of the application received on July 2nd by NSC were sent to TSC.

Thanks

Hi,

I am sure you are really relieved. Can you please tell from which service center you received the receipt notice and when (time) did they received your application ?

Looks like some of the application received on July 2nd by NSC were sent to TSC.

Thanks

NSC is the service center that I have applied to. They received my FedEx packet at 10:30 am on July 2nd.

Receipt for July 2nd filing

My wife's EAD, 485 were received at NSC on July 2nd, 07. We got the receipts on August 11, 07.

Hi,

Thanks

Center : Nebraska
Received on: July 2
Receipt Notice: July 29

NSC is the service center that I have applied to. They received my FedEx packet at 10:30 am on July 2nd.

Hi Orangecounty,
I read in some other thread that application reached at Nebraska on July 2nd are forwarded to Texas service center. Can you tell us from your receipt number whether it starts with LIN(Nebraska) or SRC (Texas)? That will give us more insight. My application reached Nebraska on July 2nd at 10:30AM too and received by J.Barrret. Have not heard a word after that.
- Thanks
ck

Hi Orangecounty,
I read in some other thread that application reached at Nebraska on July 2nd are forwarded to Texas service center. Can you tell us from your receipt number whether it starts with LIN(Nebraska) or SRC (Texas)? That will give us more insight. My application reached Nebraska on July 2nd at 10:30AM too and received by J.Barrret. Have not heard a word after that.
- Thanks
ck

Mine starts with LIN. My attorney sent my application to NSC. They received the packet on July 2 nd at 10:30 AM. One of my friend's application went to NSC on same day at same time, then it got transfered to TSC. His number starts with SRC. And when he saw the status it said 'card production ordered'. They did not mentioned which card to produce but sure its is EAD card not GC card :D

Are there any folks who still have not received their receipts even if they applied early in July? My application was rec'd on 2nd July, but no sign of Receipts. My checks have not been cashed either.
Just wondering if I should start worrying..... again......