Got My I485 Receipt Notice - Applied on July 2 nd

No receipts yet

I'm in the same boat too, applications reached NSC on July 2nd, no receipt notices yet..Checks aren't cashed yet either..

Still waiting as well

The package was received at NSC center on July 5th. So far no news at all. Checks have not been cashed. No receipts for the EAD and AP either. Keeping fingers crossed.
Mav

Waiting for 485 receipt notice

Does anyone here have any idea why NSC is operating in this faishon.
My application received on July 3 , check not cashed yet....at the same time some ppl they sent after july 17 and they recieved EAD card....its so complicated to understand their system.I think they reeeeaallly need some good document management system or workflow process.

Is anybody on the same boat

My application recieved on july 3 at 11:14 am at NSC..check not encashed....Is anyone on the same boat...please keep updated.
Manish....please do update ..I will update if any progress on my side.

Any ideas, to check exactly whats goin on

My application recieved on july 3 at 11:14 am at NSC..check not encashed....Is anyone on the same boat...please keep updated.
Manish....please do update ..I will update if any progress on my side.

Any ideas, to check exactly whats goin on

From what I am hearing, NSC is transferring 485, 765 applications to TSC, hence the delay....There are not much cases left in NSC to transfer and that is why they are processing much ahead than TSC. There are some people who applied in NSC and did get early approvals. Can't say why

Checks deducted for I485 applied on 3rd July 2007

My Checks have been deducted for I485 applied on 3rd July 2007.

Hope for good for all

My case was reached USCIS on July 2nd , Nebraska

Today My All checks got cleared..From Back of my check Got the Receipt Numbers..

When I Login to USCIS website to check the status..This is the message..

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

But Interestingly They Encashed the Fee of $70 For Finger printing..

Any body with similar message???

Please advice..

Relax guys, if USCIS got your money, they will get back to you. Could be six freaking months, but dont worry. The guys whose checks havent been cashed should worry from time to time :)

update from TSC

Received Employment Authorization Card and Biometric Notice today. I'm a July 2nd filer. Rest of the details in signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing

July 2nd filer, no receipt yet and checks not cashed either.....
Not much that can be done except take a deep breath and wait. I hear that 90 days past date of filing is the time at which one can call and complain.
With my luck I think I'll get the receipt on the 89th day...:mad:

Filed on ?<TiredDesi>

"Filed on" means you mailed it out on that day or USCIS received on that day ?
Sound a bit fuzzy.

thanks