got confused about the I-140 approved notice

wlj

Registered Users (C)
my EB1-A was approved and I got the notice today. But it reads like 'please go to the local INS office to get the copy of I-485 form.
Couldn't I download the form online?
Are here any friends experiencing the same? What do you think I should do with the form?
Thanks.
cross fingers!

yes, I didn't submit 485 with 140. I was thinking this is better. Who knows.
good l uck,

Actually, I want to know there is such sentence ' please go to local USC office to get the 485 form' in your approve notice of I-485.
Thanks.

Actually, I want to know there is such sentence ' please go to local USC office to get the 485 form' in your approve notice of I-485.
Thanks.

"get the 485 form' in your approve notice of I-485."???????

if I-485 is approved then they send card or write go to Local USCIS for passport stamping.

I dont know what they wrote on your I-140 approval notice it seems to me you may have written on I-140 form that you will file for adjustment of status in US and to file AOS one need to file Form I-485.

** I dont think they wrote word"local USC office " it may be local USCIS office or local CIS office. why you care about that when you can get the I-485 form from USCIS site?

Do not care of this sentence in approval, just download I-485 from USCIS web site. I filled I-140 alone too, and in the same day of I140 approval, I printed the approval notice from USCIS web page along with the I-140 notice and submitted I-485. I was afraid that the I-140 may be denied.

very sorry, guys, I made some mistakes in my last post. it is in my I-140 approval, there is a sentence said the "He or she should contact the local INS office to obtain Form I-485". I'm just curious to know whether the same thing appears in your I-140 approval. I guess it doesn't matter, we can just download online. right?

very sorry, guys, I made some mistakes in my last post. it is in my I-140 approval,
there is a sentence said the "He or she should contact the local INS office to obtain Form I-485".
---------------- it is for those who dont know what is Internet or don’t know how to download the forms from USCIS site. dont care about that sentence.
I'm just curious to know whether the same thing appears in your I-140 approval. I guess it doesn't matter, we can just download online. right?
-----correct
---------

Yes, you can download the form online.

The message you got from USCIS on your I-140 approval is standard statement, and not supposed to be taken literally. I got a similar message on my I-140 approval notice, and I downloaded all the I-485 related forms online only.

Good luck with the 485.

my EB1-A was approved and I got the notice today. But it reads like 'please go to the local INS office to get the copy of I-485 form.
Couldn't I download the form online?
Are here any friends experiencing the same? What do you think I should do with the form?
Thanks.
cross fingers!