GC lost in India, filed I90

kcr

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I lost my GC in India. I have filed I90 in Delhi US consulate. I came back to US with transportation letter. I have not received any mail regarding the GC processing. How long it is going to take to get duplicate GC?

Thanks for the replies.

Were you given a receipt number to track the I-90? It might have been better had you just requested a transposrtation letter and submitted an I-90 stateside. Unless the consulate refused to issue a transportation letter until you filed an I-90?

Hi

I filed both the transportation letter and I90 at the same time and paid $370.00 in indian currency for I90 & biometrics. I have the receipt given at the counter when I paid the fees and there is a receipt number. If you are taking about the same receipt number, can you tell me how to track I90? This is the 4th week since I arrived into US and so far i have not heard anything.

Thanks.

Hi

I filed both the transportation letter and I90 at the same time and paid $370.00 in indian currency for I90 & biometrics. I have the receipt given at the counter when I paid the fees and there is a receipt number. If you are taking about the same receipt number, can you tell me how to track I90? This is the 4th week since I arrived into US and so far i have not heard anything.

Thanks.

Go to.. https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp
Create customer profile
Login
And create a protofolio by adding the receipt number
You can also chose email notifications.

Hi

I do not have a receipt number. I have only A#. Is anyone who applied for replacement GC & filed I90 in India? It's been more than two months and I have not received any communication from US immigration.

Thanks for the replies.

Hi Kcr,

Did you ever get response from US immigration or you had to file I-90 again from USA? I am asking because one of my friend is also in the same situation. She lost the greencard in india and she filled out I-90 in india and got transportation letter. She is now in USA but not sure what to do now? if she should file I-90 again or not. At the airport she inquired to the officer and he pointed I-90 form which was in orange packet and said that she already filled that out.

Since i see your case is similar if you can reply would be a huge help.