GC holder wants to apply for husband

faten

Registered Users (C)
hi all,
i am very happy to be with you and read about your different experiences. and i enjoy it very much.

if someone could help me, i need to know what are the documents that i need to get to apply for my lovely husband. I am a GC holder thru deivitive assylum. the marriage took place in the COP, is it a problem????. we have now a little baby boy.

Is your husband inside or outside the US? If inside, legally or illegally?

Your answers to the above questions will affect which papers you need to file and when you can file them.

You only need to file the I-130 now. After I-130 approval, and when your priority date is about to become current, you will have to file an I-864, and your husband would also file some papers with the consulate such as DS-230 (the consulate will send him a package with instructions).

since this time us immigration process getting very fast so you willnot have to wait for long time.just filed i130 then you will get updated.donot worry.,

my wife in us ,she is greencard holder.and she had been petitioned for me.im on process,about to complete the case by nvc.
i need your wish and help.
I am a doctor , not a lawyer. What I write here is not official or professional legal advice. In addition, my answers on this forum are specific to the scenarios discussed in each thread and should not be generalized to other situations.

Last edited by a moderator: